Ulster League 2020

Started by WT4E, February 07, 2020, 10:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

I don't see a thread on this and know its a glorified friendly competition but would be good to have a thread to debate whats happening and how some teams are going preseason. I see the Senior grade is a large league what way does that work will it not lead to too many games?

Derry Clubs seem to be setting the pace in senior and intermediate whilst I've heard Cookstown are intent on winning the junior to put them on the road for the new season - they had an impressive first day out anyway!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: WT4E on February 07, 2020, 10:33:53 AM
I don't see a thread on this and know its a glorified friendly competition but would be good to have a thread to debate whats happening and how some teams are going preseason. I see the Senior grade is a large league what way does that work will it not lead to too many games?

Derry Clubs seem to be setting the pace in senior and intermediate whilst I've heard Cookstown are intent on winning the junior to put them on the road for the new season - they had an impressive first day out anyway!

Was 'watching' a game in Down last week! was difficult enough pitch this time of year but was played in a feisty enough spirit, so better than a challenge game tbf.

I'm off to Tyrone to 'watch' another game this weekend, though weather wise it should be difficult enough to watch
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

It's a good chance for clubs from Ulster counties to pit themselves against Tyrone clubs to see how far they really are off the top teams.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on February 07, 2020, 06:48:19 PM
It's a good chance for clubs from Ulster counties to pit themselves against Tyrone clubs to see how far they really are off the top teams.

Don't start! Angelo will be on!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea