The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Quote from: whitey on December 12, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
The problem is that we share a direct/indirect land border with close to 750,000,000 people

Many of these people live in third world conditions

I don't blame them for one moment for trying to move here, but we already have large swaths of our own population living in close to Third World conditions. They should be our first priority

On top of that we have close to 12,000,000 people already living in the country illegaly.  Let's get these people legalized, contributing and integrated before we let more people in

The problem is that any efforts to control the border is met by faux outrage from the left as is evidenced by the "kids in cages" nonsense.  Building a wall is probably the most fvckin stupid idea, I have ever heard, but Democratic demonizing of ICE and Border Patrol for enforcing the law is beyond the pale

And as if by magic Whitey and I are on the same page here, literally the entire post.

Dolph, away on will ya??

Eejit.

You play the game by the rules, it's like saying a square ball is a stupid rule when you got called for it. The rules for the presidential election are the rules of the electoral college. There's no complaints and no allegation of stealing. Dems won a game that didn't count, and it's their own fault.

That Dem playbook you speak of, any chance you can share it, sounds like basic economic theory and the evidence of every economic success since the industrial revolution outside of the British empire.

Or you know, all of the actual facts.

But sure that doesn't validate your ideas does it, so therefore it must be wrong. Speaking of which, what's Santa bringing you this year?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Seamus

Quote from: heganboy on December 12, 2018, 11:23:12 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 12, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
The problem is that we share a direct/indirect land border with close to 750,000,000 people

Many of these people live in third world conditions

I don't blame them for one moment for trying to move here, but we already have large swaths of our own population living in close to Third World conditions. They should be our first priority

On top of that we have close to 12,000,000 people already living in the country illegaly.  Let's get these people legalized, contributing and integrated before we let more people in

The problem is that any efforts to control the border is met by faux outrage from the left as is evidenced by the "kids in cages" nonsense.  Building a wall is probably the most fvckin stupid idea, I have ever heard, but Democratic demonizing of ICE and Border Patrol for enforcing the law is beyond the pale

And as if by magic Whitey and I are on the same page here, literally the entire post.

Dolph, away on will ya??

Eejit.

You play the game by the rules, it's like saying a square ball is a stupid rule when you got called for it. The rules for the presidential election are the rules of the electoral college. There's no complaints and no allegation of stealing. Dems won a game that didn't count, and it's their own fault.

That Dem playbook you speak of, any chance you can share it, sounds like basic economic theory and the evidence of every economic success since the industrial revolution outside of the British empire.

Or you know, all of the actual facts.

But sure that doesn't validate your ideas does it, so therefore it must be wrong. Speaking of which, what's Santa bringing you this year?

This is what the defeated normally resort to.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

omochain

Yes Seamus as Father Jack would say.. Girls.. Drink ... Feck.. !!! :-\
What are you talking about. A coherent response would be a nice surprise.

As for you Dolph.. I  am going to give you an "A" for your introductory contributions and add that "A" to your handle and now you are Adolph.

Seamus

Quote from: omochain on December 13, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

As for you Dolph.. I  am going to give you an "A" for your introductory contributions and add that "A" to your handle and now you are Adolph.

You're even slower than usual this morning omochain
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

screenexile

Quote from: Seamus on December 13, 2018, 12:28:09 PM
Quote from: omochain on December 13, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

You're even slower than usual this morning omochain

Good man Jimbo :)

sid waddell

I hear Nancy Pelosi runs a paedophile ring from a curry house?

Is this true, Seamus?

heganboy

Quote from: Seamus on December 13, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

This is what the defeated normally resort to.

Wait, I think I know this one.

I know I am but what are you?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Seamus

Quote from: sid waddell on December 13, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

Is this true, Seamus?

Ask Hillary or Barry

sid waddell

Quote from: Seamus on December 13, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 13, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

Is this true, Seamus?

Ask Hillary or Barry
I just did - I'm in the illuminati, so I have them on speed dial. They said it's nonsense.

What's your view on Hitler?

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on December 14, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
US "border control agents" are sadists.

7-year-old migrant girl taken into Border Patrol custody dies of dehydration, exhaustion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f0e729a06f7

"Food and water are typically provided to migrants in Border Patrol custody, and it wasn't immediately clear Thursday if the girl received provisions and a medical exam before the onset of seizures."

Girl hadn't eaten or drank water in days prior to apprehension.

To imply that she died due to neglect by Border Patrol Agents is highly irresponsible until the facts are known.

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on December 14, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 14, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
US "border control agents" are sadists.

7-year-old migrant girl taken into Border Patrol custody dies of dehydration, exhaustion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f0e729a06f7

"Food and water are typically provided to migrants in Border Patrol custody, and it wasn't immediately clear Thursday if the girl received provisions and a medical exam before the onset of seizures."

Girl hadn't eaten or drank water in days prior to apprehension.

To imply that she died due to neglect by Border Patrol Agents is highly irresponsible until the facts are known.

Jesus whitey they had her for 8 hours please the girl was 7 years old!!

sid waddell

How predictable was it that a fascist would steam in to defend the inhumane treatment of a seven year-old girl by the ICE gestapo?

Entirely f**king predictable.

Fascists are deeply predictable.

seafoid

Quote from: sid waddell on December 14, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
How predictable was it that a fascist would steam in to defend the inhumane treatment of a seven year-old girl by the ICE gestapo?

Entirely f**king predictable.

Fascists are deeply predictable.
Whitey said "typically" which means "Under Obama".
Recent ICe behaviour has been brutal
Trump wants to make an example of migrants pour encourager les autres.
A child dying is probably a message to El Salvador, Guatemala etc. Look at what the Gringos will do

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

screenexile

Is Trump fucked with this Cohen/Mueller thing now?? Surely the GOP can see it's going downhill for him and will stick the boot in on his way out as the best way for them to not get dragged into it is to start pushing against him?!