Tipperary v Mayo
Waterford v Monaghan
Cavan v Down
Carlow v Tyrone
Offaly v Clare
Kildare v Longford
Sligo v Armagh
Leitrim v Louth
While I would like to think that we can take Kildare I do agree with the above.

Should be the winners.
Depends on which flour bag turns up. Kildare are more emotional than backstage at the Yves Saint Laurent spring collection. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

One thing for sure is the qualifiers are throwing up interesting games while provincial are dull and predictable. I tbink the end may be in sight for provincial championships.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Itchy on June 11, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
One thing for sure is the qualifiers are throwing up interesting games while provincial are dull and predictable. I tbink the end may be in sight for provincial championships.

Round 2 games all look fairly predictable, while the provincial championships this year already had shock wins for Carlow v Kildare, Fermanagh v Monaghan and Galway v Mayo...

Hound

7 out of the 8 round one qualifiers were won by the away team. Offaly the only team to buck the trend.
Home advantage really counts for feck all in GAA  ;)

Blowitupref

Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 11, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Round 2 games all look fairly predictable, while the provincial championships this year already had shock wins for Carlow v Kildare, Fermanagh v Monaghan and Galway v Mayo...
Would agree Louth v Leitrim probably the hardest game to call. Hopefully we see a few shocks in round 2 to make it a bit more interesting. I can imagine Tipp v Mayo will be the live game.

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
7 out of the 8 round one qualifiers were won by the away team. Offaly the only team to buck the trend.
Home advantage really counts for feck all in GAA  ;)

One home win again this time Cavan?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

straightred

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 11, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

Would agree Louth v Leitrim probably the hardest game to call. Hopefully we see a few shocks in round 2 to make it a bit more interesting. I can imagine Tipp v Mayo will be the live game.

Is there a live qualifier ? The Cork Kerry Munster final is on the Saturday and the ulster and Leinster finals are on the Sunday.

magpie seanie

Hound

Quote from: straightred on June 11, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Is there a live qualifier ? The Cork Kerry Munster final is on the Saturday and the ulster and Leinster finals are on the Sunday.
Cork v Kerry is 7pm on Saturday 23rd, so presumably there'll be a live R2 qualifier at 5pm

Owenmoresider

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 11, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
Sligo at home to Armagh, ya?
Were drawn out first so it would be yes.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

Cork v Kerry is 7pm on Saturday 23rd, so presumably there'll be a live R2 qualifier at 5pm
RTE presumably have the Munster final so Sky will surely have a qualifier on,

Syferus

Surely this is a troll.

LooseCannon

I hope that our match is on Sky, so Rouse can tell them to f**k off. I'm confident that we can beat Clare.

magpie seanie

Tipp v Mayo will be the TV game.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Hound on June 11, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

You'd imagine whoever broadcasts it would want Tipp v Mayo?? Cork v Kerry is Páirc Uí Chaoimh so that would work..

Owenmoresider

I don't suppose the fact that our hurlers are up in Croke Park in the Meagher final that Saturday will mean our qualifier would be on the Sunday instead, or just at a later throw-in like 7?