Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Cheers
Would like Real Madrid as well

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dire Ear on December 13, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
Cheers

A one man team who's away, then they would be a good team to get or Porto.

But it's in the stars to get Dortmund who have been flying in Germany but its a hard league to judge, as Bayern are going through a 'phase' it seems.

Salah would be well up for that game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

https://goo.gl/images/Kq93ns

Klopp is following in Brendan Rodgers footsteps it seems.  When BR got his choppers whitened it turned out it was because he was shagging one of the sluts in LFC reception.  By the looks of Klopp he must be tag-teaming the whole office!  ;D ;D

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2018, 01:55:06 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on December 13, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
Cheers

A one man team who's away, then they would be a good team to get or Porto.

But it's in the stars to get Dortmund who have been flying in Germany but its a hard league to judge, as Bayern are going through a 'phase' it seems.

Salah would be well up for that game

Would love to see him taking Ramos to the cleaners but that's a tall order.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 13, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Klopp is following in Brendan Rodgers footsteps it seems.  When BR got his choppers whitened it turned out it was because he was shagging one of the sluts in LFC reception.  By the looks of Klopp he must be tag-teaming the whole office!  ;D ;D

The absolute state of this bullshite

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 13, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

The absolute state of this bullshite
He needs help.

gawa316

Jeez lad football rivalry aside...this is just not funny. What was going on your head when you thought of this, never mind clicking the post button? Honest question, did you really think this is funny?

cadhlancian

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on December 14, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

Jeez lad football rivalry aside...this is just not funny. What was going on your head when you thought of this, never mind clicking the post button? Honest question, did you really think this is funny?
Even from a banter point of view Over the Bar is just weird.
Constantly going on about Liverpool the City and it's people about things not even connected to football like crime and unemployment.
You'll have eegits on now saying Liverpool fans are always on the Man U thread and we can give it but not take it, but none of us carrying on like that.
It's a strange strange obsession he has, I wonder was he dumped by a young one(or fella) from Liverpool or something. Or maybe he is actually just a weirdo who really takes all this seriously and actually hates the whole City of Liverpool simply because he picked Man United as a team to support when he was a kid.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

It's bantz innit???? 

I read a very well written post on RAWK there recently from a United fan about the whole 'dippers' and 'ray eaters' and how the fan bases of clubs have changed in recent years and how he actually cancelled his season ticket as he was fed up with it. Maybe Keano was right about the whole prawn sandwich brigade?  The reality is that the core fans of both Liverpool and United have more in common than most teams. I would put Newcastle and Leeds fans in the same boat. Both from cities that were for years stripped and broken by Thatcherite policies and have suffered greatly at the base level in the poorer areas. Anything north of the Watford gap really. When you hear or read grown men making reference to signing on and shit like that you really wonder about things. There's nothing wrong with strong rivalry, it's axtu very healthy in my view, but the sense of 'entitlement ' among some shows a serious lack of self awareness.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, not looking forward to Sunday!  Jose has a fleet of Matthews buses coming over full of fans to park!!

Geoff Tipps

TAA out for a couple of weeks. You'd imagine Milner will play there against United. Clyne is back in training but too much of a risk for this match.

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 14, 2018, 08:38:57 AM
It's bantz innit???? 

I read a very well written post on RAWK there recently from a United fan about the whole 'dippers' and 'ray eaters' and how the fan bases of clubs have changed in recent years and how he actually cancelled his season ticket as he was fed up with it. Maybe Keano was right about the whole prawn sandwich brigade?  The reality is that the core fans of both Liverpool and United have more in common than most teams. I would put Newcastle and Leeds fans in the same boat. Both from cities that were for years stripped and broken by Thatcherite policies and have suffered greatly at the base level in the poorer areas. Anything north of the Watford gap really. When you hear or read grown men making reference to signing on and shit like that you really wonder about things. There's nothing wrong with strong rivalry, it's axtu very healthy in my view, but the sense of 'entitlement ' among some shows a serious lack of self awareness.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, not looking forward to Sunday!  Jose has a fleet of Matthews buses coming over full of fans to park!!

I think you're looking for depth that isn't there ;D

This one will be interesting. I have a feeling united will sneak this one. There are a few injuries starting to creep up on liverpool in positions they don't necessarily have cover for.

Kickham csc

It's bantz innit???? 

Not a Liverpool or Utd fan. I find it interesting when Irish Utd fans slang off 'pool fans, especially the ref to scum, unemployment etc.

Have been working in London for the past 4 years, and it is clear that there is an anti Irish element to anti-Liverpool bashing.

Numerous times I have heard references made about drunk Liverpool fans and "sure Liverpool is the Irish city in England..what do you expect etc. etc.

So every time an irish Utd fan slangs of Liverpool fans using the standard scum, unemployed drunk insults, they are actually insulting themselves

Minder

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 14, 2018, 11:31:01 AM
It's bantz innit???? 

I think you're looking for depth that isn't there ;D

This one will be interesting. I have a feeling united will sneak this one. There are a few injuries starting to creep up on liverpool in positions they don't necessarily have cover for.

They have cover it's just it's unfortunate you have 3 defenders out at the same time, not sure any team has that sort of cover. Full team out I would I have been fairly confident of winning, now not so sure.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on December 14, 2018, 07:27:48 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 14, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

Even from a banter point of view Over the Bar is just weird.
Constantly going on about Liverpool the City and it's people about things not even connected to football like crime and unemployment.
You'll have eegits on now saying Liverpool fans are always on the Man U thread and we can give it but not take it, but none of us carrying on like that.
It's a strange strange obsession he has, I wonder was he dumped by a young one(or fella) from Liverpool or something. Or maybe he is actually just a weirdo who really takes all this seriously and actually hates the whole City of Liverpool simply because he picked Man United as a team to support when he was a kid.

No need to circle the wagons!  ;D Simply pointing out that a second LFC manager in succession has gone for the utterly ridiculous tan / teeth-whitening look which for a man in his 40's would suggest he's either gay or trying to impress the ladies.  If the latter then he may well be up to the same in-house antics as BR before him!   

Of course United hold a considerably higher moral artitude on such matters given Tommy Doc was sacked for cheating on his wife with someone connected to the club