Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

They filled a bin full of bricks then drove it to the bridge in a back of the car/van. Alot of work for a random attack?

johnnycool

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 25, 2021, 11:14:22 AM
They filled a bin full of bricks then drove it to the bridge in a back of the car/van. Alot of work for a random attack?

Not exactly the work of a few kids with nothing better to do. That's a bit sinister.

Has the lorry any markings on it suggesting the origins of the driver?

Gabriel_Hurl

The gym owner in Newry back at it  ::)

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/covid-19-accused-ni-gym-owner-trainor-hands-bloody-birth-certificate-into-court-40002585.html

QuoteA JUDGE was left shocked after a gym owner accused of breaching coronavirus regulations handed a birth certificate with what is believed to have been his bloody thumbprint on it into court.

District judge Eamon King told Newry Magistrates Court on Wednesday he had been given a number of items by Co Down man Declan Trainor, including a birth certificate "with a thumbprint on it... it looks like a bloody fingerprint".

Judge King said the document, which came with a postage stamp and a red seal, read: "I am settler Declan Trainor and do take control of the dominion Declan Trainor."

Rosie Fitzpatrick, the defendant's solicitor, said that she could "only apologise" for the incident.

The judge replied: "There's no need for that. Can you tell him to stop handing in rubbish?"

Ethan Tremblay

I had dealings with this guy back in September time when I went to buy some gym equipment.  He was an awful w**ker to deal with, me asking genuine questions about purchasing some gear costing around a grand, him giving me 1 word responses slurping down a coffee. 

He is making an awful twat out of himself now
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

trailer

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2021, 04:02:33 PM

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/covid-19-accused-ni-gym-owner-trainor-hands-bloody-birth-certificate-into-court-40002585.html

QuoteA JUDGE was left shocked after a gym owner accused of breaching coronavirus regulations handed a birth certificate with what is believed to have been his bloody thumbprint on it into court.

District judge Eamon King told Newry Magistrates Court on Wednesday he had been given a number of items by Co Down man Declan Trainor, including a birth certificate "with a thumbprint on it... it looks like a bloody fingerprint".

Judge King said the document, which came with a postage stamp and a red seal, read: "I am settler Declan Trainor and do take control of the dominion Declan Trainor."

Rosie Fitzpatrick, the defendant's solicitor, said that she could "only apologise" for the incident.

The judge replied: "There's no need for that. Can you tell him to stop handing in rubbish?"

What a Slabber. Hadn't even £1000 to cover his own bail.

5times5times

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on January 25, 2021, 04:25:42 PM
I had dealings with this guy back in September time when I went to buy some gym equipment.  He was an awful w**ker to deal with, me asking genuine questions about purchasing some gear costing around a grand, him giving me 1 word responses slurping down a coffee. 

He is making an awful twat out of himself now

Doesn't he have 3/4 restraining orders against him too? 1 of them, he beat lumps out of and locked in a cupboard/storage.

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on January 25, 2021, 04:29:37 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2021, 04:02:33 PM

What a Slabber. Hadn't even £1000 to cover his own bail.
Must have anger management issues on top of Covid losses
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Ethan Tremblay

I'm not sure, I can't say I know anymore about him other than my own interaction and his comical take on the law that's being played out over the news. 
Given his tone and mannerisms towards the judge, you can surly expect near maximum fines to be sent in his direction.   
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Orior

A gym owner called Trainor being hauled up in front of a King.

Must be great fodder for the newspaper headline writers.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Never beat the deeler

Hasta la victoria siempre

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Kidder81

Quote from: johnnycool on February 05, 2021, 12:15:17 PM
Parish council meeting going viral;

https://news.sky.com/story/foul-tempered-and-occasionally-sweary-parish-council-meeting-becomes-internet-hit-12208981

Saw worse at manys a GAA committee meeting

Yeah was thinking most Gaa clubs AGM would trump that, the middle class Twitter luvvies seem to be loving it

balladmaker

WTF ...

Three dead in a fight over snow: Man, 47, shoots feuding neighbors with handgun and rifle for shoveling snow into his yard - before turning gun on himself

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9223991/Couple-killed-row-shoveling-dumping-snow-neighbors-yard.html