Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sid waddell on February 14, 2021, 06:12:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 03:59:06 PM
Watched the game and West Brom had chances to score another but Utd dominated a game but were left to rue chances they should have took.

Slab head at the end unlucky on 95 minute not to score.

Rashford needs a rest, abysmal today
That'll be an invitation for the Spectator to incite a racist pile on against him, like they need any invitation

So don't say he was abysmal?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 06:47:42 PM
Watched the game and West Brom had chances to score another but Utd dominated a game but were left to rue chances they should have took.

That'll be an invitation for the Spectator to incite a racist pile on against him, like they need any invitation

I'm sure sid is well able to answer for himself, but I would imagine he is suggesting the Spectator article is coming because Rashford was abysmal, not because you wrote a post on gaaboard saying so
Hasta la victoria siempre

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on February 14, 2021, 08:54:16 PM

I'm sure sid is well able to answer for himself, but I would imagine he is suggesting the Spectator article is coming because Rashford was abysmal, not because you wrote a post on gaaboard saying so

Slab head was abysmal also. DeGea needs shot
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

restorepride

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 09:24:38 PM

Is a threat of violence allowed on soccer threads?  Very peculiar, if this is not reported.

johnnycool

Was gonna ask who slab head was but I presume it's Harry Maguire who missed the header at the end.

A bit playgroundish that type of nickname all the same.

BTW, I thought he was ropey alright, along with Lindelof who was a bit timothy when yer man got all physical with him.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: johnnycool on February 15, 2021, 03:52:36 PM

Was gonna ask who slab head was but I presume it's Harry Maguire who missed the header at the end.

BTW, I thought he was ropey alright, along with Lindelof who was a bit timothy when yer man got all physical with him.

I love how slabhead is pointed out here as thing to be offended by but it's ok for De Gea to be shot 😂😂

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 15, 2021, 03:53:54 PM

I love how slabhead is pointed out here as thing to be offended by but it's ok for De Gea to be shot 😂😂

Only metaphorically speaking shot, not actually hire a hitman and head to Manchester  ;D ;D

Some people are on the spectrum and struggle with humour

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 04:05:23 PM

Only metaphorically speaking shot, not actually hire a hitman and head to Manchester  ;D ;D

Do you remember the episode of Dream Team when they shot the CF at Wembley after the Cup final?

Milltown Row2

I watch some shit but Dream team wasn't one of them

Dearg

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 04:05:23 PM

Now he's making jokes against Autistic people. What a very strange individual. 🤷‍♂️

Milltown Row2

I taught kids who were on the spectrum/autism ..

They took things up wrongly, as do you, no jokes here, but carry on

Dearg

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 05:34:29 PM
I taught kids who were on the spectrum/autism ..

They took things up wrongly, as do you, no jokes here, but carry on
Ah anything for the bantz huh? Implying that someone is on the spectrum as you did above isn't a funny joke. You were using it as an insult to that person therefore implying there is something wrong with being on the spectrum. Defend your actions all you want but it's obvious what you were at.

Milltown Row2

You can spin it whatever way you want. I'm not fussed on your trolling tbh ...

Exhausting. It's like you saying Utd don't have a 'way of playing' but you were shown up.

It's not difficult to spot a troll

Boycey

Annoyingly MR2 you continue to interact with him....

He is one of a growing band of 'hilarious' eejits that are polluting the place. That Reilly fecker and StPats are another couple of weapons... I could go on..

Dearg

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2021, 07:22:29 PM
You can spin it whatever way you want. I'm not fussed on your trolling tbh ...

Exhausting. It's like you saying Utd don't have a 'way of playing' but you were shown up.

It's not difficult to spot a troll
You bring up lads who aren't able to take a joke as being on the spectrum and I'm the troll?
Ok asshole I'll leave you to yourself, it's there in black and white what you said and we both know what you meant.
You're probably also someone who likes to have the last word so reply to this post if you feel you must but you've been shown up and you don't like it and I'm satisfied I'm correct.