The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aontroim

I've been getting spammed recently with text messages containing racing tips - having checked up on them it seems there is something to them.  Most have won so heres what was send this morning;

12,45 Lingfield - No 11 Edgeworth E/W bet  was 11/2 (now 4/1)

All betting at your own risk  :D i'm only relaying information i don't want!

sammymaguire

Would like to see Forpadytheplasterer run a big race today as I have a few bob on him.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

118cmal

Quote from: sammymaguire on January 15, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
Would like to see Forpadytheplasterer run a big race today as I have a few bob on him.

Hard to know if he'll make the step up to 3m sammy

TacadoirArdMhacha

The money seems to be coming for Kybher Kim in the Christmas Hurdle. I think I'd prefer to oppose Binocular with Starluck. I've seen comment that the ground is against him but it was identical last year when he was only beaten a short head by Go Native.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

118cmal

Have a small Yankee on with Nadiya De La Vega, Khyber Kim, Crash and Kauto!

One up three to go!

beer baron

Quote from: 118cmal on January 15, 2011, 12:32:17 PM

One up three to go!

I reckon Binocular's gonna piddle all over them today,blew out the cobwebs last time out!Hope Khyber Kim etc. get gambled so i can get a tasty price!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Don Johnson on January 15, 2011, 01:08:07 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on January 12, 2011, 06:59:44 PM
Hard to know where they'll go with Sizing Europe. Not a lot of options for him between now and March and I'm not certain the Hennessy would suit him. My guess is they'll go for the Kinloch Brae over two and a half at Thurles or the Red Mills Trial at Gowran and then on to the Gold Cup. I've never been a massive fan of the animal but he probably has a better chance in this Gold Cup than he does taking on Big Zeb & Master Minded. He does fit the trends - second season chaser unexposed at the trip.

Nothing really jumps off the page looking at the entries. Pride Of Dulcote and China Rock make most appeal to me at the moment unless Pandorama was to get his ground.

Are you Tom Segal?

He's way too interested in 30 runner flat sprint handicaps to be me. The value has now gone from Pride Of Dulcote thanks to him so I'm scratching him from my possible ante-post shortlist.

Hope ye all took the advice to back Crash e/w! He seemed to get hampered at the last flight down the back and it knocked his confidence just as the race was developing.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: beer baron on January 15, 2011, 12:51:32 PM

One up three to go!

I reckon Binocular's gonna piddle all over them today,blew out the cobwebs last time out!Hope Khyber Kim etc. get gambled so i can get a tasty price!

Can't see him going much longer than the 11/4 currently available. Ladbrokes have a 11/2 enhanced Kauto / Binocular double available in the shops a friend of mine was telling me.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

aontroim

Quote from: aontroim on January 15, 2011, 11:54:15 AM
I've been getting spammed recently with text messages containing racing tips - having checked up on them it seems there is something to them.  Most have won so heres what was send this morning;

12,45 Lingfield - No 11 Edgeworth E/W bet  was 11/2 (now 4/1)

All betting at your own risk  :D i'm only relaying information i don't want!

Hopefully no one listened to that 'advice' was well off the pace.  :D

armagho9

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 15, 2011, 01:01:54 PM

One up three to go!

Can't see him going much longer than the 11/4 currently available. Ladbrokes have a 11/2 enhanced Kauto / Binocular double available in the shops a friend of mine was telling me.

hopefully it comes up, did the double in Toals earlier. Got Binnocular at 11-4 and Kauto at 4-6, think that works out slightly better.  Shouldnt be trying to work it out untill the race is over though :-X

The Worker

Quote from: armagho9 on January 15, 2011, 02:47:35 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 15, 2011, 01:01:54 PM

One up three to go!

hopefully it comes up, did the double in Toals earlier. Got Binnocular at 11-4 and Kauto at 4-6, think that works out slightly better.  Shouldnt be trying to work it out untill the race is over though :-X

good bet. good luck!

Sea The Stars

Immaculate round of hurdling from Binocular, he's so economical when he leaves the ground. Then to turn it on in the straight like he did, equine poetry really.

Mouth-watering the idea of him clashing with Hurricane Fly at Cheltenham.

Two excellent hurdlers but I give Binocular a slight advantage in this department.

And two speed merchants too with a small favour towards Hurricane Fly.

Cannot see anything challenging the two of them at Cheltenham.

Donnellys Hollow

Retirement beckons. No point in flogging the horse around Cheltenham now. Good show from the winner - not sure he's a Gold Cup horse though. Some day for Henderson.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

DirtyDozen12

He had to lose sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

armagho9