The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Good times!Off to training now and then over to the fleadh to spend some of my winnings  :D

beer baron

Small each way bet here on elyaadi,fancy it to get placed.

beer baron

Feck it was told elliot fancied dirar to get placed and all but couldn't back it  >:( Fancies chicago grey to win tonight but they think price is bit short!

bridge fan

Quote from: beer baron on August 17, 2010, 06:00:31 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on August 17, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
Ah biy Johnny! Must have been some carnage in-running.

Very tempted to try top up the winnings on Steinbeck at Killarney tonight.

Thata boy Dh i came on here to say exactly that,if you're thinking the same it's good enough for me!

and what about the horse that finished 2nd at 20s  ;D

bridge fan

try a few quid e/w on Betheholygobbs  7 - 50 killarney

randomtask

Quote from: beer baron on August 18, 2010, 04:25:56 PM
Feck it was told elliot fancied dirar to get placed and all but couldn't back it  >:( Fancies chicago grey to win tonight but they think price is bit short!

out to 2/1 on bet 365

bridge fan

Donnellys Hollow

Oxx's filly in the 1m4 listed race tomorrow is fancied to go close. His record with his raiders in England is second to none and Spencer is an able deputy for Fran the man. Oxx has had a poor enough year so far but the signs in the last few weeks are that things are beginning to come right at Currabeg. DK's filly looks the danger but Zarebiya holds her on Cork form.

The Yorkshire Oaks looks a right cracker but I wouldn't be that confident about taking a short price about Sariska given the doubts over her fitness. I suspect Bell fancies a tilt at the Arc with her so I can't see her being fully wound up for this.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Donnellys Hollow

Dozy mare fell asleep in the gate!  >:(
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

beer baron

Starspangledbanner today anyone?  :-\ In 2 minds!

lolafrola

Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Oak Leafer

Be interested to hear Donnelly Hollows views on the Nunthorpe...but i reckon Borderlesscott is far too big a price at min!

beer baron

In same boat oakleaf,Dh knows his stuff.Trainer of stone of Folca raving about it so mite chance small e/w on it if i don't do starspangled banner.

Candyman

Tulachsarain is out today

6.05 Kilbeggan

Never backed it last time out and the fecker won at 12/1!!!

Do with this what you wish...

Oak Leafer

Were you given word for it tonight Candyman?