The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

2.40 Plumpton - CHERRY FLORA e/w (A fancy)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Bacon

I see Mighty Bob won again this afternoon at Naas.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

sammymaguire

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 27, 2009, 02:29:22 PM
I certainly wouldn't disagree with that Mickey. Last couple of the day Intyre Trail Dund 7.00, Tocca Ferro 3.45 Newb

I think 7/2 for Denman tomorrow is a STEAL!

I am only getting back in now, sorry I should have put this on earlier on but another good win from this very promising horse today. Sods law but had 3 tips today and all 3 won, anyway, one more got told Sairaam in the 4.50 should go close.

Was always gonna happen!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

got good word on the 6:30 Kempton Danis Girl available at 7/2 at the moment and Sherjawy in the 4.10 at Lingers
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

I also think RAVI RIVER is very good value just ahead of Dichoh in the 5.30... 
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Family guy

Would hate to hear if you had bad word on a horse as that danis girl run the worst race ever id say lol

sammymaguire

Quote from: Family guy on January 20, 2010, 06:41:32 PM
Would hate to hear if you had bad word on a horse as that danis girl run the worst race ever id say lol

crap run FG! you got anything for us today??  :-X Businessmoney Judi in the 4 o clock worth backing imo 6/1
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ludermor

Got word on a very longshot - Merry Cowboy in 2.35 in Gowran Park. Currently 50/1

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ludermor on January 21, 2010, 10:09:21 AM
Got word on a very longshot - Merry Cowboy in 2.35 in Gowran Park. Currently 50/1

if he looses  Ludermor i'll be canvassing for a public  hanging at the musical bridge
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Donnellys Hollow

War Of Attrition back in the winning groove over timber at Gowran. Great to see.

Some Slam, the horse I posted as a Cheltenham bumper possible is running in the bumper at Gowran today. He disappointed big time at Leopardstown over Christmas but its worth noting that Tom Mullins is persisting with him in bumpers rather than going for a maiden hurdle. Willie's got the odds-on fav but hopefully the brother can upstage him today.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

themightyoak

Oddshoes.  3.00 pm at Taunton told it has E/W chance today
listen.... i'm not a hard man, but... i'll give a hard man a hard time !!!

ludermor

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 21, 2010, 11:12:48 AM

if he comes in Ludermor i'll be canvassing for you to be made a freeman of mayo or something similiar  ;)
Hold off on that for a while!

the Deel Rover

if he looses  Ludermor i'll be canvassing for a public  hanging at the musical bridge

:o
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ludermor

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 21, 2010, 03:26:47 PM

:o
That will be on the crossmolina side!