The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Bianca Capello - 5.20 Warwick, this is a personal fancy, no info or "tip" a small each way as this has the ability to be placed and it has been gambled from 12's earlier this afternoon to 8's now.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

surprisingly poor run, you lads will be laughing your asses off at me, I get a winner and throw most of the cash back to Paddy Power again 

last bet of the day goes to Quivvy Bridge 5.40 Killarney, again just personal fancy but IF this thing runs to its potential it should win
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

boojangles

Word for Slieve Mish 740 Killarney,usually reliable but who knows.Jim Bolger trains

sammymaguire

cheers boojangles might need it now thanks  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

WARRIOR ONE at 4.55 York, 4 places currently 20/1.  ;)

Robin De Paques at Fontwell 5.15 also good each way 11/2 - fingers crossed lads
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

guys I have some good news for you - thats me and my tips finished on here, I have blew too much money in the last few weeks and every time i stick something on here (apart from once) it runs a bloody shocker and I am getting sick of it. This thread has cursed my luck completely and these are the ones I am betting heaviest on  :-[
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Doogie Browser

We have known all along that you are in cahoots with Our Nail, put up dodgy 'tips' here and watch the Lurgan boys flock to his bookies.

bigfrank

Got word for Prince Balthasar  in the perth 8.00,backed into 9/4 from 5/1 earlier!!

Doogie Browser

bigfrank

Hope few got on,ended up driftin to 10/3 and wiinin for frank and the lads!!!

sammymaguire

ONL will have a good giggle at that one when he sees it.  8)

Let me make myself clear. I love taking cash off the bookies so believe me to be considered on their side or in cahoots with them, low blow

I'm a Fermanagh man, I know people from Armagh/Lurgan, none are bookmakers thus am certainly not in a position to be ripping guys off for anyone elses gain 
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

girt_giggler

Done a speculative e/w double today...

Black bear island & Blythe Knight (12s & 20s)!

First one up!

Had a word for KHEYLIDE in the 8.30 Newmarket this evening...

gerrykeegan

I felt it was blocked by the winner, it was flying at the end. unlucky
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Treasurer

Quote from: girt_giggler on May 14, 2009, 02:56:03 PM
Had a word for KHEYLIDE in the 8.30 Newmarket this evening...

Fair play, thanks for that!

gerrykeegan

Quote from: gerrykeegan on May 14, 2009, 08:48:55 PM
I felt it was blocked by the winner, it was flying at the end. unlucky

Must have been blocked cause it was a winner this morning when I checked. Thats 3 straight wins from the gaaboard, who needs work!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)