The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Good opening day for a change, had Cloudy Day without Altior at 5/1 and Buveur D'air at 11/2. Few bob to play with.

leenie

This board is gone to the dogs .. this is the quietest this thread has been for cheltenham.. there's a few notable cheltenham fans missing..

That been said .. what do u reckon today? I was lucky enough yesterday with tiger roll
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

NAG1

Quote from: leenie on March 15, 2017, 09:49:02 AM
This board is gone to the dogs .. this is the quietest this thread has been for cheltenham.. there's a few notable cheltenham fans missing..

That been said .. what do u reckon today? I was lucky enough yesterday with tiger roll

I think the general aura around Cheltenham is wearing off, for the fair weather horse racing fans.

beer baron

Neon Wolf opposable in the first. Think Alpha Des Obeaux will be hard beat in the RSa and have a nice 20/1 ticket on him so here's hoing :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: beer baron on March 15, 2017, 10:27:50 AM
Neon Wolf opposable in the first. Think Alpha Des Obeaux will be hard beat in the RSa and have a nice 20/1 ticket on him so here's hoing :D

Fiver on Willoughby court!! pure luck, stayed on and beat him by a nose!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Bookies cleaning up again with loads of acca's busted with Bacardys not even placing and Neon finishing 2nd... will probably make up for the hit they'll take on Douvan!

Good man MR2 nice one to start the day with!

Milltown Row2

Think Ruby has to get a winner soon so I'll back him here
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Might bite pulls off one of the most incredible Cheltenham finishes of all time.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

screenexile

Quote from: stiffler on March 15, 2017, 02:31:00 PM
Might bite pulls off one of the most incredible Cheltenham finishes of all time.

That was phenomenal . . . did the horse get drawn to the crowd or what?? Couldn't believe it!

stiffler

Quote from: screenexile on March 15, 2017, 02:33:22 PM
Quote from: stiffler on March 15, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

That was phenomenal . . . did the horse get drawn to the crowd or what?? Couldn't believe it!

Has a reputation of being a bit wild! Good job for the loose horse to chase home.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

leenie

screenexile

I'd have better luck picking the Euromillions!!

Declan

Lots of lads heading home early after that result. Jaysus Douvain :o :o

leenie

douvan  :o

Willies having a bad week

illdecide

Don't bet on the horses anymore and i have to say i still enjoy watching the races, I have to say the way the results are going i'm glad too.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch