The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

I was away from the computer for a while and someone put on auto translation to French
It looks awful sophisticated en francais

« Répondre # 8853 le: Aujourd'hui à 10:37:57 »
Citation de: Le travailleur sur Aujourd'hui à 10:20:38
Toute coupe d'or Fancys aujourd'hui?

Dernier versement a eu un retour course très satisfaisante au cours d'un voyage insuffisante dernière fois et je le lui s'imaginent aujourd'hui, le premier lieutenant est sans doute mieux sur une meilleure terre et LI lui détruit comme un novice aucune façon et de Tidal Bay de 13 ans, je sais qu'il conserve beaucoup de capacité, mais si il vient ici et bat notre meilleur (blessé Sir Des Champs part) Je serai déçu, Seigneur Windermere est pricewise donc va sûrement attirer beaucoup de soutien et je pense toujours qu'il pourrait finir par un cheval gentil mais Je suis contre lui sur ce qu'il a montré jusqu'à présent cette saison. J'aime bien cosaques du Don à la chasse novice, aussi bon cavalier novice comme je l'ai vu depuis le dernier versement précité et, bien qu'il ne semble pas le plus authentique dans un combat que je ne pense pas qu'il va avoir 1 contre un Ballycasey inexpérimenté et Carlingford Lough qui je dirais a développé autant que hes allant à pour le moment.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

beer baron

Quote from: seafoid on February 09, 2014, 11:28:00 AM

I was away from the computer for a while and someone put on auto translation to French
It looks awful sophisticated en francais

« Répondre # 8853 le: Aujourd'hui à 10:37:57 »
Citation de: Le travailleur sur Aujourd'hui à 10:20:38
Toute coupe d'or Fancys aujourd'hui?

Dernier versement a eu un retour course très satisfaisante au cours d'un voyage insuffisante dernière fois et je le lui s'imaginent aujourd'hui, le premier lieutenant est sans doute mieux sur une meilleure terre et LI lui détruit comme un novice aucune façon et de Tidal Bay de 13 ans, je sais qu'il conserve beaucoup de capacité, mais si il vient ici et bat notre meilleur (blessé Sir Des Champs part) Je serai déçu, Seigneur Windermere est pricewise donc va sûrement attirer beaucoup de soutien et je pense toujours qu'il pourrait finir par un cheval gentil mais Je suis contre lui sur ce qu'il a montré jusqu'à présent cette saison. J'aime bien cosaques du Don à la chasse novice, aussi bon cavalier novice comme je l'ai vu depuis le dernier versement précité et, bien qu'il ne semble pas le plus authentique dans un combat que je ne pense pas qu'il va avoir 1 contre un Ballycasey inexpérimenté et Carlingford Lough qui je dirais a développé autant que hes allant à pour le moment.

;D

beer baron

WOW :o
That was even better than i expected,i actually walked around my house for 5 minutes shaking i was that impressed.
I might have to extend my Cheltenham trip to cover the last 2 days if he goes so i can go see him  ;D

Hardy

Well done, baron. That was a very impressive run indeed. You could see him getting stronger with every furlong. He took Philip Fenton by surprise, according to himself and obviously took Brian O'Connell  by surprise too, because he seemed to have no option but to let him make it, even though that wasn't the plan.

Hard to calibrate against the likes of Bobs Worth and Cue Card.

beer baron

Elliott sends a few to Ayr today,i'll not be backing any but wouldn't be surprised to see a few winners.

beer baron

Moss Streets 8/1 :O I expected about 5's, it's tempting.

MULE

Donnellys Hollow

Last Instalment is a classy horse on soft ground. He jumps like a stag and stays all day. If he gets his ground at Cheltenham then he is a smashing each way bet. I hope they get him there safe and sound. I'm delighted for Fenton and O'Connell after what happened with Dunguib. Fenton is a serious trainer - just as good as he was a rider. Gigginstown have had quite a poor year but they could yet have a strongish hand in the Gold Cup if it comes up soft. Bog Warrior is back over fences in the Red Mills at Gowran at the weekend and holds a Gold Cup entry.

Ballycasey will take all the beating in the Sun Alliance. I haven't been taken by any of the Supreme candidates yet and I wouldn't be in a huge rush to back Vatour at the price he is now. The Dovecote or the race at Naas that Annie Power won last year might throw up something yet.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

beer baron

Carberry gone over to Ascot to ride 1 horse Kauto stone and it's 22/1,the horse'll love the ground which some of the others won't and he won a good race at Down Royal last year on similar ground,he's still only 8 so could have improvement still and i'm having a few bob e/w. Can anyone remembber Carberry ever actually riding a Nicholls horse in England before  ???

bridge fan

Fancy Wicklow Brave for the supream

Sea The Stars

Fenton's training feats don't look so impressive now !!

Donnellys Hollow

This could have major ramifications for the game in Ireland.

Gerard Butler was banned for 5 years in the UK for the use of anabolic steroids and I get the impression that they're only beginning to scratch the surface over there. Denis Egan said after the John Hughes case back in October that the Turf Club had no evidence of anabolic steroid use in Irish racing but today's Irish Times reports that only 283 in-training tests were taken by the Turf Club last year.

beer baron

They better not fecking ban Last instalment,ive a 50/1 bet on for the Gold cup,i'll be sick if he's not allowed go!

Donnellys Hollow

The O'Leary's have come out in support of Fenton. No comment from Barry Connell.

beer baron

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on February 18, 2014, 12:29:21 PM
The O'Leary's have come out in support of Fenton. No comment from Barry Connell.

Tullow tank's been taken out of Cheltenham anyway. Hopefully O' Leary doesn't follow suit   http://www.racingpost.com/news/live.sd?event_id=1133549&category=0

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: beer baron on February 20, 2014, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on February 18, 2014, 12:29:21 PM

Tullow tank's been taken out of Cheltenham anyway. Hopefully O' Leary doesn't follow suit   http://www.racingpost.com/news/live.sd?event_id=1133549&category=0

Not a chance that will happen going on their comments yesterday.