The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: boojangles on February 15, 2012, 11:36:15 AM
Don't know if he is still around but heres a horse that may interest him today.

2.05 Fairyhouse No. 2 Budweiser

Seen that Boojangles but i just got a text about another horse in that race FFS, Case and Point, an each way one though so.......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Donnellys Hollow

Graham Lee in the wars yet again
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Donnellys Hollow

Last Instalment misses Cheltenham

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

beer baron

Lee's having a tough time of it,he's not long back from injury! Is LA def out DH?Have him backed already  :'(

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: beer baron on February 15, 2012, 06:29:43 PM
Lee's having a tough time of it,he's not long back from injury! Is LA def out DH?Have him backed already  :'(

Reportedly very stiff after the Moriarty and Fenton is roughing him off for the season.

Possible that O'Leary is sorting out his possible runners and Last Instalment is deemed too good to risk on the likely quicker ground? Looking like First Lieutenant for the three miler, Sir Des Champs for the 2m5 and Bog Warrior to wait for the Powers Gold Cup.

beer baron

Ah well it's only a few pound,let's just hope he's back at 100 percent next year! Any word on Carberrys injury?Have a few euro e/w on Dylan Ross for the supreme and i really hope he's about for the ride!

ardchieftain

Has Pipe made a decision on where Grand Crus runs yet ?

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: beer baron on February 15, 2012, 07:35:52 PM
Ah well it's only a few pound,let's just hope he's back at 100 percent next year! Any word on Carberrys injury?Have a few euro e/w on Dylan Ross for the supreme and i really hope he's about for the ride!

Paul will be back next week.

Armaghgael

Gold Cup wide open after today's near scare for Long Run
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

bridge fan

i wouldnt say the gold cup was that wide open anyhow Flavia Tatiana 2 win the last at dundalk

bridge fan

Quote from: bridge fan on February 17, 2012, 08:32:49 PM
i wouldnt say the gold cup was that wide open anyhow Flavia Tatiana 2 win the last at dundalk

or maybe not  :'( :'(

Donnellys Hollow

Even money about the Rubi Light/Zaidpour double tomorrow

Candyman

What about adding Keys for the Treble DH?

bcarrier

Keys wasnt good enough. DH you are well back on form these times.

Bino looked back to his best today. Doubtful whether that good enough to beat the fly but a little more interesting than it was shaping up to be.

Riverside Theatre and Rubi Light have the Ryanair between them.