Large suspension for Donegal hurling club

Started by DonegalHurling07, January 09, 2007, 10:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

the council are clearly telling setanta taht if they give the name it will be sorted as is everyone else on this board.

i cant understand this at all. if someone from your club was responsible for basically ruining your entire year they should be hung out to dry if they dont have the balls to own up.

what kind of rececption is this man gettin as he lands into the local! he's hardly a hero
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Blacksheep

Any further developments on this? Did your man step forward or put his hand up? It's a shame that a whole club is suspended because one gobshite attacks the ref and won't come forward and admit it.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

youbetterbelieveit

blacksheep see my last post on the derry thread.

full back

f**king hell, yet again the Ulster Council have shown themselves to have no balls at all. What are the full details of the ban being overturned?
Being unbiased as regards Stewartstown & Ballymacnab why were all of the bans upheld?
Was it because they made the evening news?
It seems that the Ulster Council have swept the matter of Setanta under the carpet (like so many other problems) and hoped no-one would mention it.