The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

I am going for a few pints this evening out of my winnings when Miss Puss comes in first in the 4.15 at the Curragh. 
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

john mcgill

Bud I guess your glass is less than half empty!

Lecale2

Why is it closing? I suppose it's hard to sustain 3 large courses in Kerry.

kinghen

done a wee lucky 15 today: wish me luck!!!

goodwood 14:10; noverre to go
goodwood 15:20 norfolk broads
newmarket 15:45; wingwalker
newmarket 16:55 angus newz

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: kinghen on October 02, 2008, 01:59:22 PM
done a wee lucky 15 today: wish me luck!!!

goodwood 14:10; noverre to go
goodwood 15:20 norfolk broads
newmarket 15:45; wingwalker
newmarket 16:55 angus newz

Reminds me of 'Hey Darth thats no Vader treat a lady!'

kinghen

noverre to treat a lady finished 3rd!!  :(

although norfolk broads just won, im i right in my thinkin that should my last 2 horse also win i will get paid out on the treble, 3 doubles and the singles???

Our Nail Loney

Yup three winners: 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble...

Think you will just get the one though hen judging by your normal standards, triple the odds is your friend!!

Bud Wiser

Good Man John McGill, the glass was left empty allright.  Jockey said he was held up and had no way out of it. Miss Puss will give us another day. I hear a certain trainer is having all his horses taken off him and is gone bust.
BTW. Thanks for the Premium Tickets for the hurling - had a great day.

kinghen

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 02, 2008, 03:44:16 PM
Yup three winners: 3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble...

Think you will just get the one though hen judging by your normal standards, triple the odds is your friend!!

what do ya mean?? turns out i did have just the 1 winner!! soes that mean i still get something back? do i get triple the odds back on just that horse??

Lecale2

If it's a luck 15 you usually get treble the odds if you have only one winner.

kinghen

at least ill get some of my money back then! thought it was a beaten docket, maybe stick what i get back on a wee placepot today then! cheers

magickingdom

stack of group i races with the aob/jm combo this w/e, anyone got any particular fancys

Our Nail Loney

I am more excited about the national hunt and the return of the king!!!

I will look at the flat scrap tomoro though....

ardmhachaabu08

Zarkava....what a filly !!! disappointed with the duke's run but cant take nothing away from zarkava
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann