Poll

If Cavan beat Armagh, should Keoghan stay on as manager for 2009 ?

Yes - no doubt
18 (42.9%)
No way -
19 (45.2%)
Maybe - let's see first
5 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: June 03, 2008, 05:55:48 PM

Author Topic: Donal Keoghan  (Read 22521 times)

orangeman

• View Profile
Re: Donal Keoghan
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2008, 05:10:45 PM »
And Cavan can go on to fulfil their extremely high hopes next year...... :-\

The only hope's i have for next year is to get a decent manager who knows what he is at and hopefully in 2-3 years time be strong enough to challenge the better teams in the country.   

Actually Cavan might not be as far away as some people think  - They gave Armagh their fill of it for a good part of the game and but for the lack of a forward or two, they could have been closer. Granted the keeper made a few good saves, but that's what they're there for.

mylestheslasher

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »
As sad as it is to say I am almost hoping Cavan get Tyrone or another big hitter in the qualifiers and take a beating. Any sort of a win may be enough to convince Keoghan he actually is a good manager. If what other posters are saying is true and Keoghan has the job as long as he wants then there is no hope of the people on the county board growing some balls and doing what is needed. The only way to get rid is to get beaten in  the next match.

Homer

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »
There's certainly no point in a change of hands at this stage of the year and Keoghan will finish out the qualifiers and rightly so.

Bar a big win or two in the back door, I'm sure he'll leave by his own accord. God help us if he doesn't as we know them greedy shites on the county board will never push him.

orangeman

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2008, 05:02:21 PM »
As sad as it is to say I am almost hoping Cavan get Tyrone or another big hitter in the qualifiers and take a beating. Any sort of a win may be enough to convince Keoghan he actually is a good manager. If what other posters are saying is true and Keoghan has the job as long as he wants then there is no hope of the people on the county board growing some balls and doing what is needed. The only way to get rid is to get beaten in  the next match.

That's quite incredible that you'd wish for that result ! Horrible !