The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

whats the deal with the set collapsing onto Vince McMahon?

I'd say it will lead to a change of character which will see the end of the weekly money giveaway
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: his holiness nb on June 27, 2008, 11:55:38 AM
whats the deal with the set collapsing onto Vince McMahon?

I'd say it will lead to a change of character which will see the end of the weekly money giveaway

exactly

Puckoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUftsjUzqzw&feature=related

Little Friday Pick me up.

Trish Stratus Vs Stacy Keibler  - Bra and Panties match....

his holiness nb

Trish in second place and Stacy in first are the finest women to ever wrestle.
Stacys legs were amazing, and her moms got it going on  ;)

Good summerslam, but the ending was so fake looking I cringed.
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 22, 2008, 04:35:08 PM
Trish in second place and Stacy in first are the finest women to ever wrestle.
Stacys legs were amazing, and her moms got it going on  ;)

Good summerslam, but the ending was so fake looking I cringed.

The HIAC match was pure ket

his holiness nb

I enjoyed the HIAC, but the end bit ruined it for me.
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

so - a new ECW champ and a new World Heavyweight champ?

Who'd have thought that would be the ending?

Gabriel_Hurl

Bought a WM25 ticket this morning

his holiness nb

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 06, 2008, 05:08:20 PM
Bought a WM25 ticket this morning

I am quite jealous Gabriel, will make it over one day to see the show.
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

I've been to umpteen Smackdown and Raw tapings and even a PPV a few years back - the one that had John Cena vs Edge in a TLC match - but never made it to 'Mania. And I have to say - I'm greatly looking forward to it

I've been saving up for this for a while (the joys of being single) and I plan to make a good weekend of it - with the Hall of Fame ceremony the night before and Raw the night after

Medic

i used to be mad about wwe/raw but i think tna is probably more extreme and now i much prefer watching it over wwe. i would say ufc is now catching up rapidly in popualrity with boxing and wrestling and is definitely my favourite combat sports :)
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Santino

I'm hoping they've something bigger in store for jericho i.e. calling Stone Cold outta retirement for Mania. But maybe i'm gettin my hopes up too high.
With all the rumours of Austin coming back for one last match, who else would make a good opponent?

Gabriel_Hurl

Santino

Yeah, know they're supposed to be good mates but think Kennedy been off too long now and wouldn't give much time to give the slow build necessary for such a big comeback.
apparently Austin only gonna agree to comeback if its near perfect storyline. Hope he doesn't have to try to drag a watchable match outta Hogan.
He'd be some legend for Orton to try to kill....

Santino

Two good title matches last night and great to see Hardy get the big win at last. Was sure they were gonna hold off til Mania for it. No idea what the Mania main events are gonna be now.
Off to the US for few months backpacking in Jan and got tics for the Rumble and Mania so can't feckin wait now!