Donegal to become part of UK?

Started by T Fearon, November 22, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

Quote from: Boycey on November 23, 2017, 11:31:22 PM
Mr Taylor doing some serious backtracking on Twitter. A ridiculous thing to say in fairness, his excuse is pretty lame too.
hes nearly 80 and a multi millionare  so he doesn't really give a shit. unless some one would the lord out of Lord Kilclooney
he would he them be johnny Kilclooney?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Jeepers Creepers

Anything Donald can do.. I can do...

omochain

Quote from: ashman on November 22, 2017, 12:00:40 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 22, 2017, 11:07:17 AM
Does the good Lord not own a lot of free state local and regional newspapers,via his Alpha group.I also heard him say years ago,he was a close friend of Brian Mc Eniff and has used his hospitality outlets on many occasions,and likes to see Donegal do well on the GAA front.

He is far from the worst I can tell you. When his kids were small and wanted more pocket money they had to set up an appointment with him in his office at home,during which they had to fully justify their request upon which he would make a decision! 😂.Seriously.

A county team going well is good for local newspapers .   I am sure Baron Kilclooney will be a good supporter of teams where he has a commercial interest .

If Granemore and Ballymacnab could only get along😜... Kilclooney would have a good shot at winning the Armagh club championship.