Saturday July 22 Cork v Mayo, Gaelic Grounds, 5PM

Started by Lar Naparka, July 10, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Aughafad

How many steps do you have to take before getting blown up for it?????
Andy Moran must have taken 10 there while scoring that fisted point

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Aughafad on July 22, 2017, 05:20:09 PM
How many steps do you have to take before getting blown up for it?????
Andy Moran must have taken 10 there while scoring that fisted point
again, they were small wee steps

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Aughafad

Fair play to the Ref there, that is the way to use the advantage rule and the black card

Blowitupref

HT Cork 0-7 Mayo 0-10. Mayo have the wind advantage now and Cork have lost two first choice defenders, one to a black and another to injury.

mayoaremagic

Its game over. Cork don't have the legs and we have wind in second half. Sure win 7/8

thefont

Donncha O'Conner is a joy to watch in fairness, quality player.

Better performance from us so far but still a long way off what's required to challenge the likes of Kerry, may be enough to see off Cork, we'll see.

Think Ross will feel pretty confident watching this too!

Syferus

Quote from: thefont on July 22, 2017, 05:45:35 PM
Donncha O'Conner is a joy to watch in fairness, quality player.

Better performance from us so far but still a long way off what's required to challenge the likes of Kerry, may be enough to see off Cork, we'll see.

Think Ross will feel pretty confident watching this too!

He's looked good alright but he's not the first FF the Mayo backline has made look great..

Zulu

First live game in a while and it's poor fare. I know it's easier to see the space sitting in the stand but I don't understand the football I'm watching. Mayo will probably win but why these teams are playing the way they are is beyond me.

omagh_gael

Anyone got this on mobdro? Can't seem to find a link to sky sports arena.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thefont

Quote from: Zulu on July 22, 2017, 05:52:03 PM
First live game in a while and it's poor fare. I know it's easier to see the space sitting in the stand but I don't understand the football I'm watching. Mayo will probably win but why these teams are playing the way they are is beyond me.

Interesting Zulu, what particularly stands out to you, I assume you're comparing with Dublin's tactical approach?

Blowitupref

Aidan Walsh now gone off injured, Cork aren't getting much luck in this game.

Blowitupref

45 mins gone Cork 0-7 Mayo 0-13. Game as good as won already it seems.