Author Topic: Perform Sportsgear  (Read 4538 times)

Perform Sportsgear

• View Profile
Perform Sportsgear
« on: February 06, 2011, 08:24:07 PM »
I am a local agent for Perform Sportsgear & in the process of gathering information about Clubs, Schools & Sporting Organisations. We design and supply Training Kits,Football Kits, Mens/Ladies Gaa Kits,Camogie Kits, Rugby Kits, Basketball Kits, Boxing Kits, Athletic Kits, Tennis & Badminton, Leisurewear & Accessories.

Any clubs looking for new gear for 2011?

I would be happy to give your club a free quote/cad design on any products your club might be considering or meet with you in person to show you the various products & designs we have to offer.

Any orders will be given Free Boot Bags for your club.
Please feel free to Email me with any questions you might have or contact me on my mobile.

Look forward to your reply,

Fergus Daly
Perform Sportsgear Ltd.
Mob: +353 0(86) 3262 009
Tel: +44 0(28) 3885 2849
Fax: +44 0(28) 3885 2849
Email: fergus@performsportsgear.co.uk
Web: performsportsgear.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Perform-Sportsgear-Ireland/114823258532453

ardal

• View Profile
Re: Perform Sportsgear
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »
Here's a question for you.

If you've followed the kit discussions over the years, you'll have realised that we're a hard lot to please because of too many cheap crap imports or others (remember Gaelic Gear?) ; we usually revert back to what we know. Why is your crap better?

Question 2.
How many clubs did you contact directly before taking the discussion board option, and which clubs where they?

mylestheslasher

• View Profile
Re: Perform Sportsgear
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 08:45:06 PM »
And why did you open a thread in the Cavan section and another exactly the same in the general GAA section?