The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on July 21, 2017, 11:32:10 PM
Quote from: omochain on July 21, 2017, 10:45:55 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 21, 2017, 12:03:00 PM
Who is "Pocohontas" and why are you calling her that?

I believe he is referring to Elizabeth Warren. Senator from Massachusetts. She has a small piece of Native American Dna in her and it is what the right use to denigrate her. She is one of the few people who have taken on Wall Street and won. The right are scared "shitless" of her. Do not understand why Stew is so dismissive, she would be of a similar stripe to Bernie Sanders but smarter and Stew supported Bernie until recently. But I forgot Stew is a perfectly balanced Harps man. He has a chip on both shoulders.

She lied about having native american ancestry to get jobs. Then said she thinks she's native american because her family told her she was and that she has high cheekbones which resemble them. Yeah.

So she's a liar and fake Pocahontas. 2020 is on!!

Thank you.. you make my point.

Oraisteach

I don't know if Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Native American or not, but let's suppose for a moment that she did lie.  When you weigh that one lie against the avalanche of lies that have cascaded on top of us in, say, only the last six months of the the Trump regime, or the vast sums stolen by Wall Street bankers, whom Warren attacks tirelessly, we are not talking about a moral equivalency here.  Yet, Trump supporters don't give a rat's ass about the egregious wrongdoings of the right, but keep harping about moral minutiae by comparison.  The very core of American democracy is under assault, liberty as we know it is in jeopardy, and the right is in a twist about feckin' Pocahontas! Get a grip.

seafoid

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 22, 2017, 12:20:29 AM
I don't know if Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Native American or not, but let's suppose for a moment that she did lie.  When you weigh that one lie against the avalanche of lies that have cascaded on top of us in, say, only the last six months of the the Trump regime, or the vast sums stolen by Wall Street bankers, whom Warren attacks tirelessly, we are not talking about a moral equivalency here.  Yet, Trump supporters don't give a rat's ass about the egregious wrongdoings of the right, but keep harping about moral minutiae by comparison.  The very core of American democracy is under assault, liberty as we know it is in jeopardy, and the right is in a twist about feckin' Pocahontas! Get a grip.
The right wing media built an echo chamber to address minutiae rather than inform readers and viewers about the issues that actually matter to them.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

omochain

Well said... exactly what I would have written if I wasn't "a lazy ould ba$t@rd"

heganboy

Quote from: stew on July 21, 2017, 09:40:18 AM
Quote from: screenexile on July 21, 2017, 09:17:38 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on July 21, 2017, 09:15:25 AM
Would there be a frontrunner for the next Democratic Presidential hopeful at this stage? Take it Hillary is goosed?

Along with death and taxes I think the only other certainty is that Hillary will not be getting the Democratic nomination ever again!

Pocahontas is the current front runner, she is a turd and she is on pace to beat Trump in 2020 according to your polls kids, congratulations.  :)

As always based on whatever is going on on your head at the time of possible with no basis in fact whatsoever
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

foxcommander

Quote from: omochain on July 22, 2017, 12:03:05 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on July 21, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

I believe he is referring to Elizabeth Warren. Senator from Massachusetts. She has a small piece of Native American Dna in her and it is what the right use to denigrate her. She is one of the few people who have taken on Wall Street and won. The right are scared "shitless" of her. Do not understand why Stew is so dismissive, she would be of a similar stripe to Bernie Sanders but smarter and Stew supported Bernie until recently. But I forgot Stew is a perfectly balanced Harps man. He has a chip on both shoulders.

She lied about having native american ancestry to get jobs. Then said she thinks she's native american because her family told her she was and that she has high cheekbones which resemble them. Yeah.

So she's a liar and fake Pocahontas. 2020 is on!!

Thank you.. you make my point.

You don't have a point. Unless defending someone who tells lies is a point. The woman is a basketcase.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

She did lie and used that to elevate her to higher positions. She admitted it herself. Funny enough the liberals let that go - I wonder why?

As a person she is deceitful and morally bankrupt to pretend to have native American ancestry. You can't compare that to actions of a government but if that's the caliber of someone you want to lead the US then god help everyone.

Democracy is under assault?????? how? Russia? Get a grip.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

whitey

Elizabeth Warren fraudently claimed to be a Native American and took a job at the expense of a "real" minority as a lecturer at Harvard.

I think she got paid close to $400K to teach ONE class at Harvard, yet rants and raves about college affordability and student debt

She had bough foreclosed properties and flipped them for a profit

She lives in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Boston and her house is worth anywhere from $1M to $5M

She is what one would refer to as a limousine liberal.  I actually like some of her ideas, but she would win a gold medal on the Olympics for hypocrisy if sucha competition existed

screenexile

Zzzzz Anything  is an improvement on Trump!!

CiKe

Quote from: whitey on July 22, 2017, 03:18:45 AM

Elizabeth Warren fraudently claimed to be a Native American and took a job at the expense of a "real" minority as a lecturer at Harvard.

I think she got paid close to $400K to teach ONE class at Harvard, yet rants and raves about college affordability and student debt

She lives in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Boston and her house is worth anywhere from $1M to $5M

She is what one would refer to as a limousine liberal.  I actually like some of her ideas, but she would win a gold medal on the Olympics for hypocrisy if sucha competition existed

Can someone not earn a lot of money and live in an expensive house and not care about others? "Anywhere from $1mn to $5mn". That is a helluva range which only goes to show you haven't a clue (nor do I). To care about others should you take a vow of poverty?

stew

Quote from: CiKe on July 22, 2017, 09:17:30 AM

Can someone not earn a lot of money and live in an expensive house and not care about others? "Anywhere from $1mn to $5mn". That is a helluva range which only goes to show you haven't a clue (nor do I). To care about others should you take a vow of poverty?

That turd has no links whatsoever to the native American people, the right is not afraid of her, she is beloved for being a part of the Clinton machine that managed to lose to Trump ffs.

She is a hateful bitch and I am hearing Dwayne Johnson is going to run for the Presidency, now there is someone on the left finally worth voting for, he is a really good guy, smart, savvy and the wemen love him, shit, I would even vote for him because like Bernie, he is a good man untainted by Washington.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

Roger Stone on Spicer the traitor FFS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMSe5_72iA

Trump saw "scary emoji" on Fox and thought he would be a good spokesman. But he can't make Trump news real.
One of the journos asked him how he would react if he made a statement that was contradicted by a 3am Trump tweet. He couldn't answer.
And Trump.is digging up dirt on Mueller. There is civil war between Priebus and Bannon.
This is all insane.

God bless America

omochain

Quote from: stew on July 22, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

That turd has no links whatsoever to the native American people, the right is not afraid of her, she is beloved for being a part of the Clinton machine that managed to lose to Trump ffs.

She is a hateful bitch and I am hearing Dwayne Johnson is going to run for the Presidency, now there is someone on the left finally worth voting for, he is a really good guy, smart, savvy and the wemen love him, shit, I would even vote for him because like Bernie, he is a good man untainted by Washington.

As always with you, foxy and whitey .. the ad hominem attack with scant regard for the facts. The default position of the "job creators".

seafoid

Quote from: omochain on July 22, 2017, 04:51:58 PM
Quote from: stew on July 22, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

As always with you, foxy and whitey .. the ad hominem attack with scant regard for the facts. The default position of the "job creators".
It''s poor.
If you want to support Trump properly you need to use Infowars logic.
This is a Manichean struggle between the Truth and an evil coalition of the Democrats, Jihad is an anti Christian, anti God and anti family satanusts. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMSe5_72iA