baileys irish cream

Started by youngfella, September 18, 2008, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

I addicted boys, had a couple on holidays and now i have one every night. Its powerful stuff, the only trouble is that it costs a an arm n leg. So I wanted too know if any of ye have tried any of the fake versions you get in supermarkets and iceland? what are they like?
Pull hard and early

Square Ball

tried them all and nothing beats one at the end of the night, especially with ice and a wee bush for that extra zing.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

i prefer a big bush at the end of the night
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

youngfella

whats the verdict are they near as good as the real thing?
Pull hard and early

Square Ball

Quote from: youngfella on September 18, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
whats the verdict are they near as good as the real thing?

IMHO, no, but bying one in the bar and having one in the house, they dont taste the same
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Orior

Quote from: youngfella on September 18, 2008, 07:10:05 PM
I addicted boys, had a couple on holidays and now i have one every night. Its powerful stuff, the only trouble is that it costs a an arm n leg. So I wanted too know if any of ye have tried any of the fake versions you get in supermarkets and iceland? what are they like?

Nothing like the real thing.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

the real slim shady

BMW's - Baileys, Malibu and Wiskey crazy stuff altogether  :o   :o   :o

The Iceman

try some baileys with mint choc chip ice cream blended together - fcukin lovely stuff
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2008, 07:24:42 PM
i prefer a big bush at the end of the night

I prefer a shaven one
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Minder is a wild man for a West Coast Cooler. Baileys is vomit in a glass. Back in the old days we used to drink a "hunch back" which was baileys and lucozade. It curdled in the glass and you had to finish by eating it with a tea spoon. I can smell it now.... :-X

Silky

youngfella

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 18, 2008, 09:42:27 PM
Minder is a wild man for a West Coast Cooler. Baileys is vomit in a glass. Back in the old days we used to drink a "hunch back" which was baileys and lucozade. It curdled in the glass and you had to finish by eating it with a tea spoon. I can smell it now.... :-X

you dirty dirty hoor
Pull hard and early