The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omochain

Fox just moved Lou Dobbs to the bench.. I guess Trump is right.. getting sued hurts!

whitey

Quote from: omochain on February 06, 2021, 04:28:31 AM
Fox just moved Lou Dobbs to the bench.. I guess Trump is right.. getting sued hurts!

And rightly so. Some of the claims he made and repeated  were outrageous.

Pity CNN and MSNBC and The NY Times didn't take the same track with those who were spreading outrageous untruths about Trump and Russia

lenny

Quote from: whitey on February 06, 2021, 03:03:59 PM

Pity CNN and MSNBC and The NY Times didn't take the same track with those who were spreading outrageous untruths about Trump and Russia

Comrade Trump could always sue them if they were so far off the mark.

Main Street

Quote from: lenny on February 06, 2021, 03:07:12 PM

The known outragous truths about Trump outrank the allegations

And cry me a river about the compulsive liar Trump having to endure a smear and the odd shower of pee.
By a factor of a 100, the known outrageous truths about Trump  outrank the account of Trump falling head long into Putin's web. 

whitey

Quote from: Main Street on February 06, 2021, 05:04:21 PM

And cry me a river about the compulsive liar Trump having to endure a smear and the odd shower of pee.
By a factor of a 100, the known outrageous truths about Trump  outrank the account of Trump falling head long into Putin's web.

You think it's the media's job to undermine the legitimacy of an election by spreading misinformation peddled by the losing candidates campaign?

Because, that's exactly what happened

"For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument. In Brooklyn, her team coalesced around the idea that Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign, overshadowed by the contents of stolen e-mails and Hillary's own private-server imbroglio."

https://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Inside-Hillary-Clintons-Campaign/dp/0553447084

Page 395

Main Street

Quote from: whitey on February 06, 2021, 06:37:13 PM

You think it's the media's job to undermine the legitimacy of an election by spreading misinformation peddled by the losing candidates campaign?

"For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument. In Brooklyn, her team coalesced around the idea that Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign, overshadowed by the contents of stolen e-mails and Hillary's own private-server imbroglio."

Page 395

Whatatboutery -  as If I gave a feck about Hilary or that idiotic argument that a bad bad evil Hilary somehow rubs away even a paltry 1% of the dirt that is glued to the lying sack of shit Trump.

omochain

Good man Whitey.. you do try hard to be "Fair and Balanced". Your efforts at hating both parties equally needs a bit of work though.

Denn Forever

Quote from: omochain on February 07, 2021, 05:00:23 AM
Good man Whitey.. you do try hard to be "Fair and Balanced". Your efforts at hating both parties equally needs a bit of work though.

to be fair it's Trump he has the issue with.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: Main Street on February 06, 2021, 07:20:08 PM

Page 395

Whatatboutery -  as If I gave a feck about Hilary or that idiotic argument that a bad bad evil Hilary somehow rubs away even a paltry 1% of the dirt that is glued to the lying sack of shit Trump.

And never mind the inconvenient fact that everything in the Shake Shack session was true, and admitted by the GOP Senate investigations.

But whitey is the king of false equivalency, so it's par for the course.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 07, 2021, 06:30:57 PM

Page 395

And never mind the inconvenient fact that everything in the Shake Shack session was true, and admitted by the GOP Senate investigations.

But whitey is the king of false equivalency, so it's par for the course.

So J70....if the GOP hired someone to concoct a false dossier on a Democratic presidential candidate, then fed the false dossier to rogue FBI Agents, who in turn used the contents as the main basis for FISA warrants to surveil the Democratic campaign, you'd be okay with that?

Then let's also assume that after the Hypothetical Democratic candidate won the Presidency-that CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times and the WAPO then repeated the claims of the dossier as fact in an effort to undermine the legitimacy of the newly elected Democratic President.....you'd be okay with that too?

whitey

Page 395

Main Street.....I know you don't give a feck, because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Jonathan Allen had direct and unfettered access to the Clinton campaign.  He had first hand conversations with members of the Clinton campaign who concocted this pile of nonsense the day after the election.  It was repeated ad nauseam in the left leaning media and Posters like Sid, J70 and Omochain (and a few more) swallowed it hook line and sinker

omochain

Now let's get the facts straight.. was the dossier not initially contracted by GOP dudes to knock out Trump and then the Dems ran with it when Trump won the GOP nomination. By the way the dossier proved to be mostly on the money. Just a lot of the salacious stuff unverifiable. But Trump messing with hookers; now that is not a credible notion.

Gabriel_Hurl

listen omochain - whitey doesn't support Trump or voted for him.

He's just defended him religiously on here for the last 6 years.

whitey

Quote from: omochain on February 08, 2021, 02:13:23 AM
Now let's get the facts straight.. was the dossier not initially contracted by GOP dudes to knock out Trump and then the Dems ran with it when Trump won the GOP nomination. By the way the dossier proved to be mostly on the money. Just a lot of the salacious stuff unverifiable. But Trump messing with hookers; now that is not a credible notion.

Nah....they're just the Democratic/CNN taking points

The facts are much different

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2021, 04:03:32 AM
listen omochain - whitey doesn't support Trump or voted for him.

He's just defended him religiously on here for the last 6 years.

Where am I defending him?

The Democrats concocted a conspiracy theory to cast doubt on his victory and attempted to undermine his legitimacy from Day One

It's not me saying it

It's not Fox News saying it

It's people who were high up in the Clinton campaign who said it