FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weareros

Birmingham has a big population of Irish heritage so I'd say Carla's letter will get swiftly filed away in the bin. However, I'd worry about UEFA. There should be nothing to this, but they might make an example of a womens team to act like big men. Would not surprise if they kicked us out.

seafoid

Quote from: Armagh18 on October 13, 2022, 06:59:47 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 13, 2022, 06:50:46 PM
I see Carla Lockhart has written to Birmingham City FC to see if they intend to conduct an investigation as she is led to believe a number of players in the ROI women's team plays for the. She invoked the Birmingham bomb and everything
Little to be at.
This is laughable. Very unlikely Birmingham City in post Christian Brum gives a f**k about the DUP.
Would remind one of Jenny Joyce from Derry Girls

full moon

I see Carla Lockhart has written to Birmingham City FC to see if they intend to conduct an investigation as she is led to believe a number of players in the ROI women's team plays for the. She invoked the Birmingham bomb and everything
Lunatics like Lockhart and the DUP are given far too much leeway in the South by the media and political establishment. Allows them to do these things unopposed.

seafoid

Quote from: weareros on October 13, 2022, 07:08:21 PM
Birmingham has a big population of Irish heritage so I'd say Carla's letter will get swiftly filed away in the bin. However, I'd worry about UEFA. There should be nothing to this, but they might make an example of a womens team to act like big men. Would not surprise if they kicked us out.
UEFA might fine them but they have already apologised and the only places it is still an issue are east of the Bann

AustinPowers

Always  trying to find  something to be offended at .  I see  Nolan stirring the shit again last  night too, anything   to deflect  attention away from the DUP

I'm away to listen to  my Wolfe Tones tape . Yes, I said tape.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AustinPowers on October 13, 2022, 08:00:02 PM

Always  trying to find  something to be offended at .  I see  Nolan stirring the shit again last  night too, anything   to deflect  attention away from the DUP

I'm away to listen to  my Wolfe Tones tape . Yes, I said tape.

Struggling that you have paid for a Wolf tones song never mind owning a tape deck
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pbat

Quote from: full moon on October 13, 2022, 07:41:42 PM
Lunatics like Lockhart and the DUP are given far too much leeway in the South by the media and political establishment. Allows them to do these things unopposed.

That's a MP seat SF and SDLP should stay out of next time out, put the sh*te up Carla. Not a massive fan of the Alliance but would sacrifice seats to them to pick them scumbags off one at a time.

Armagh18

Quote from: pbat on October 13, 2022, 08:35:23 PM

That's a MP seat SF and SDLP should stay out of next time out, put the sh*te up Carla. Not a massive fan of the Alliance but would sacrifice seats to them to pick them scumbags off one at a time.
Yeah I'd be love to see SF/ SDLP/Alliance step aside in whatever seat they need to to give the non-DUP candidate a shot at getting in.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Armagh18 on October 13, 2022, 10:37:02 PM
Quote from: pbat on October 13, 2022, 08:35:23 PM

Yeah I'd be love to see SF/ SDLP/Alliance step aside in whatever seat they need to to give the non-DUP candidate a shot at getting in.

Alliance would never do that sure they wouldn't even do it for Brexit so forget about it. Interesting that a pro UI candidate in the news today said he was overlooked by Alliance because of his UI views. Anna Lo soon got cast aside not long after confirming her UI aspirations. The alliance are not and never have been anything other than Pro status quo. SF/SDLP may do it again but I doubt it. More chance of neither standing and backing a nationalist leaning independent

red hander

Carla Lockhart. The balloon's balloon. If you take anything that clown says seriously, you need to take a look at yourself. A COMPLETE f**king BIGOTED IDIOT.

Milltown Row2

I had to google her, no idea who she was.. her face should come with a warning !!

Wow, you must have to have a certain look for the DUP
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Armagh18

Pub Bore

Dear Carla

Birmingham City FC does not condone this sort of behaviour.  We have spoken to the players involved. We note the sincere apology issued by the squad, management and the National Assoc and we now consider the matter closed but we thank you for your interest in Birmingham City FC.

All the best...

general_lee

Quote from: red hander on October 14, 2022, 12:07:10 AM
Carla Lockhart. The balloon's balloon. If you take anything that clown says seriously, you need to take a look at yourself. A COMPLETE f**king BIGOTED IDIOT.
Carla Lockhart is a degenerate plain and simple. She's MP for Upper Bann but originally from Aughnacloy, not a million miles from Benburb where John Pat Cunningham was murdered by the British Army. She of course chose to support the English murderer rather than justice for the innocent, local civilian. She also described the removal and destroying of a grossly offensive Soldier F banner in Lurgan as a "hate crime".

She's exactly the type of belligerent moron that the DUP love to have. She's a Twitter politician. Forget that she can barely read her wee speeches in the HoC or that she does absolutely f**k all for her constituency, if something remotely contentious comes up involving "themmuns", she'll be all over it like a rash in an attempt to score political points. An out and out bigot, and of course the idiots who vote for her lap it up every time.