FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Hard to believe where we are after how we felt after the 1-1 draw at home to Scotland.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on November 16, 2015, 09:42:55 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 16, 2015, 09:41:21 PM
Vrrrm vrrrm all aboard the bandwagon  ;D
You have two to choose from  ;)
I'll refer to the team as "we" depending who I'm talking to.

T Fearon

Delighted for Martin O'Neill who I first saw scoring 2 goals for Distillery in Lurgan in an Irish Cup tie in Lurgan when he was an 18 year old student at St Malachy's College Belfast.Little did I know he would go on to win a European Cup medal,play in the World Cup Finals,and lead Celtic to a European final and lead his country to a major finals.Outstanding career as both manager and player

seafoid

The lads on about the soccer community. As if sport in ireland is compartmentalised.

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2015, 09:48:29 PM
Delighted for Martin O'Neill who I first saw scoring 2 goals for Distillery in Lurgan in an Irish Cup tie in Lurgan when he was an 18 year old student at St Malachy's College Belfast.Little
did I know he would go on to win a European Cup medal,play in the World Cup Finals,and lead Celtic to a European final and lead his country to a major finals.Outstanding career as both manager and player
2 European cups with Forest

Orior

Quote from: seafoid on November 16, 2015, 09:53:41 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2015, 09:48:29 PM
Delighted for Martin O'Neill who I first saw scoring 2 goals for Distillery in Lurgan in an Irish Cup tie in Lurgan when he was an 18 year old student at St Malachy's College Belfast.Little
did I know he would go on to win a European Cup medal,play in the World Cup Finals,and lead Celtic to a European final and lead his country to a major finals.Outstanding career as both manager and player
2 European cups with Forest

His big brother wasn't a bad manager either.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

rrhf

JPGJOHNNYG

Great stuff delighted for all the lads. Considering the teams we have played 6 wins 4 draws and only 2 defeats is a fantastic return. We most certainly have the monkey off our back now about beating higher ranked teams. As for the rankings which everybogy slags off but is very important we should now be in the top 30

JoG2

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Poor Scotland missing out on the party. Wales and OWC and England and us there.