FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiocfaidh Ned

general_lee

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on September 04, 2015, 08:47:19 PM
Quote from: general_lee on September 04, 2015, 08:34:40 PM
Brutal stuff. Pathetic showing so far.

What do you expect with whelan and mccarthy both on. They are fine against a germany when its backs against the wall stuff but the fact there is zero creativity against fecking gibraltar is embarrassing. At this rate georgia will beat us too
It's the whole team. No urgency about them. 3-0 now hopefully knock the confidence out of the Gibraltans who up to now had been good

CD

I can't remember a worse irish team in my lifetime. Robbie is their best player by a considerable distance. The right back is absolutely atrocious and James McCarthy is a shadow of the player people continue to say he is.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Pub Bore

Yes McCarthy wouldn't get a game for Gibraltar.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: CD on September 04, 2015, 09:00:55 PM
I can't remember a worse irish team in my lifetime. Robbie is their best player by a considerable distance. The right back is absolutely atrocious and James McCarthy is a shadow of the player people continue to say he is.

Mccarthy the suppossed next gerrard. Gerrard in his current knackered wrecked state is still twice the player he is. Christie scored a fantastic goal but has been pretty rubbish for the rrst of the game

Pub Bore

Declan

Pub Bore

Looks like the black North are heading for qualification

stew

This team might be the worst team in forty years but it is very much conceivable that they make the Euros, what does that say about the other teams if they make it?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

dec

https://twitter.com/FAIreland/status/639896643526098944

Robbie Keane's record for Ireland is remarkable: That is 18 years in a row he has scored in an international game!

Pub Bore

Quote from: stew on September 04, 2015, 09:30:21 PM
This team might be the worst team in forty years but it is very much conceivable that they make the Euros, what does that say about the other teams if they make it?

The play offs might be harder to get through than the groups!!

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: stew on September 04, 2015, 09:30:21 PM

Looking at the run-in, you'd have to fancy Scotland for that third spot.  Probably go down to the last day, with them in Gibraltar and us in Poland.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

stew

Since both Scotland and Ireland are shite and looking at the run in I have both teams on 4 points, Poland are the X factor as both teams have them to play, unfortunately ROI  have them away and they have them at home, that said Poland should be sorted before they play the Republic and I hope that is the case.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

At least we'll have something to cheer come the summer  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea