FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Farmer dam

Great result. Dunphy was right hoolahan made a difference. Can't understand why we didn't take the game to the, earlier. Last 5 once we took the game to them we scored

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 14, 2014, 09:40:04 PM
Thats some answer to all the w**kers down the years that criticised JOS unfairly. 100 caps and that goal. Not bad for a "crap" player.
Delighted he scored but let's not be getting carried away now....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

I have to say they kinda deserved that result. If Quinn hadn't backed off Kroos's shot then it could have ended in a drab 0-0 anyway. But that was more exciting at the end. :)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

Not often i would agree with dunphy but hoolohan and gibson should have started. Delighted for o'shea. Scotland away is a massive game now. Need to draw at least i think.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on October 14, 2014, 09:50:12 PM
Thats some answer to all the w**kers down the years that criticised JOS unfairly. 100 caps and that goal. Not bad for a "crap" player.

Sure there is no pleasing some gits 

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Quote from: Farmer dam on October 14, 2014, 09:41:53 PM
Great result. Dunphy was right hoolahan made a difference. Can't understand why we didn't take the game to the, earlier. Last 5 once we took the game to them we scored

Dunphy is a tool...he's just trying to wind Brady up. He knows that much about it he should be our next manager
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

Thought Gibson was good when he came on tonight.

magpie seanie

Quote from: armaghniac on October 14, 2014, 09:36:27 PM
Up yours, Helmut.

If only our politicians could show such guts and determination against them.

rodney trotter

Scotland next month in Parkhead  should be decent. Coleman and McCarthy back for it.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 14, 2014, 09:55:03 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 14, 2014, 09:50:12 PM

Sure there is no pleasing some gits 

You'd swear they hand out 100 caps to any old eejit. FFS.

ballinaman

Quote from: GJL on October 14, 2014, 09:41:40 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on October 14, 2014, 04:56:33 PM
1-1. I feel it in me bleeding jaysus watersh!

Take a bow lad!
Unreal.
Some ridic whatsapp videos I'm getting from lads over there....
Wes made a difference. Germans ran out of ideas...
Few bob doesn't make up for not being there tonight...
Roll on Glasgow..huge game now.

Farmer dam

What is Ireland's best 11 in your opinion folks.

Forde

Coleman, o Shea, Wilson, ward

Mc Grady , mc carthy,Gibson, Walters

Hoolahan

Long

From the Bunker

Dunphy having his Jimmy McGee moment, listing our good players!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 14, 2014, 09:54:05 PM
Not often i would agree with dunphy but hoolohan and gibson should have started. Delighted for o'shea. Scotland away is a massive game now. Need to draw at least i think.
Ah Jayzus hoolihan made a balls of every ball he touched when he came on- including the cross which mcgeady laid on a plate for him but he over hit - took a great bit of skill from hendrick to knock it back for oshea to finish

To be fair to hoolihan he wasn't on long and the game was quick then.
Wee Wes is better with a slow paced game where he has time to pick passes and isn't up against big physical fast opponents ( like Germany tonight)

Didn't think Gibson or hendrick would be match fit enough tonight as they are only back from inj and weren't outstanding v Gibraltar - but they did well.
Full backs were poor in distribution. That long ball stuff was dreadful. Wilson did well but he is accident prone. Midfield didn't attack or pass well until after the German goal.

There's a lot more in the tank