FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Could have been 12 or 13 if they really wanted it to be.

Is there any point in having countries like this in the qualifying stages?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

Quote from: laoislad on October 11, 2014, 07:26:37 PM
Could have been 12 or 13 if they really wanted it to be.

Is there any point in having countries like this in the qualifying stages?

Countries?

GJL

laoislad

Milltown Row2

Well done Roy , super result against the mighty Rock's
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Jaysus this result will fairly feck us up if the Poles hang on  :-[

brokencrossbar1

Interesting to see how Germany react from this.  Probably rip Ireland into 10 colours of shite on Tuesday night!!!

beer baron

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 11, 2014, 09:40:20 PM
Interesting to see how Germany react from this.  Probably rip Ireland into 10 colours of shite on Tuesday night!!!

I've a feeling they'll do exactly that  >:(

lynchbhoy

Should have a separate competition for these non countries and b teams like Gibraltar North of Ireland litchenstein Luxembourg San Marino etc

I have to commend the north of Ireland team for scoring today!

laoislad

Quote from: beer baron on October 11, 2014, 09:41:20 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 11, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

I've a feeling they'll do exactly that  >:(
Yeah me too.
Scotland should have gotten a point from them though so who knows.

lynchbhoy

While he looked good at times today as he is a great passer and has v good vision, we can't play wed hooihan against Germany
IMO we need to go there to hold out for a draw as right now we aren't fully up to as good as we could be

Was interesting today to see mon set up the team in his old preferred 352 formation

The wingers have def upped their game but I think mon should get his pal robbo in to give them more training in this position

Mcgeady should eventually take over from hoolihan playing just behind the striker

Great to see Roy keanes expert coaching the midfield paying dividends today.
Hope they can up it and do it against the Germans next time out!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 11, 2014, 09:41:56 PM
Should have a separate competition for these non countries and b teams like Gibraltar North of Ireland litchenstein Luxembourg San Marino etc

Well your country men are 2 points clear tonight :P

Poland will get second spot
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 11, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

Poland might , but I suspect Germany will overhaul them and qualify alongside Ireland for the euros !!

As for the north of Ireland. Obv a very handy group, but scoring is an achievement for that group of third tier players!

As a matter of interest which team has more Derrymen starting for them?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 11, 2014, 10:14:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 11, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

Poland might , but I suspect Germany will overhaul them and qualify alongside Ireland for the euros !!

As for the north of Ireland. Obv a very handy group, but scoring is an achievement for that group of third tier players!

I'd say they will still fall behind the top 3 in fairness. If they scrape a few away draws they might have a chance, I couldn't careless in fairness, at least if they do the city will have less balloon begs about during the summer