FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Was as boring as feck so I turned over to watch the Ronaldo show in Belshaft. He is some pup.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

The Worker

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Shamrock Shore

Just home. Shambolic for sure.

What happened at half time summed up the Aviva and this shite we now call entertainment. Yon tool from The Hit decided to interview Manuela (Trap's interpreter) on the pitch over the loudspeakers.

"Who's the best singer in the Irish squad", "Who's the biggest messer", "Who is the worst singer".

She was morto. I was actually wondering would he ask who has the biggest knob.

Tosser.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 06, 2013, 10:44:18 PM

What happened at half time summed up the Aviva and this shite we now call entertainment. Yon tool from The Hit decided to interview Manuela (Trap's interpreter) on the pitch over the loudspeakers.

"Who's the best singer in the Irish squad", "Who's the biggest messer", "Who is the worst singer".

t**ser.

;D

laoislad

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 06, 2013, 10:44:18 PM

t**ser.

Simon Cox?!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

I had the pleasure of attending the game for free. The Swedes looked to be in trouble until the equaliser. After that they we're more comfortable on the ball and in defense. Ford was poor for the second goal, he should have saved it I thought.

It looks like we are finished now. I don't think we are good enough to beat Austria and Germany away.

mylestheslasher

That was just shocking but what is most annoying is that when the long ball garbage didn't work and with Whelan just being abysmal and Wilson falling apart the manager just tries nothing and just watches it go one. Feck sake we made one clear chance the whole game.

rodney trotter

The reaction from Johnny Giles when Paul Green was mentioned as a possibility, was priceless.

Main Street

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 06, 2013, 09:36:56 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 06, 2013, 09:30:50 PM
You've always been to harsh on him I think seanie. Ah well Brazil was too far anyway.

He's actually trying a lot harder and looks a lot fitter than in many a year. All I expect lads to do is try their hardest and not wave their hands round like fairies. Credit where it's due, the yanks must have knocked it out of him.
He isn't trying any harder and isn't any fitter that he ever has been for us. Our top striker for last 14 years has nothing to prove any more. He has maintained his top standards while playing in a championship/div 1 standard league, like the true class players usually manage.

ballinaman

Dire stuff last night. So brittle it's shocking. Once the equalizer went in, heads dropped and started doing silly things. Trapp telling Wilson to throw the ball back to defence from a throw in way inside their half so that it could be lobbed up was sad to see, that was in the first half!