FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Quote from: trileacman on October 16, 2012, 07:34:52 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on October 16, 2012, 05:05:31 PM
I think Mark Quigley from Sligo Rovers should get a call up for the Greece friendly in November. He has been excellent this season and has been for a few years in the Airtricity League. I think he could be another Keith Fahey, moving to relatively late to England unlike Doyle, Long, McGlean.

His chances of a call up would be slim anyways with Trap in charge, but its worth a thought.

So Trap should be overlooking younger talent playing in the PL for guys who couldn't make it in the first place? I thought the whole problem with Trap is he is picking guys from lower ranked teams?

Where did I say anything about him over looking young talent in the PL? I said he is worth a call up , as its a Friendly game, not a qualifier.. Quigley is a striker , how many young Irish forwards after Shane Long play in the PL?

I also said its only a thought as Trap would never call up players from the Airtricity League

Ulick

Brian Kerr practically wetting himself at that.

AZOffaly

Now the cat is among the pigeons. The Faroes have a chance to spare their blushes now.

laoislad

John O'Shea beaten in the air by a kindergarten teacher  ::)
Time to say goodbye John.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Seriously lads. Simon Cox on the wing. Is there some 'in' joke I'm not aware of?

The Worker

AZOffaly

Super finish by the Faroe defender there. Will Robbie claim it?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2012, 08:30:03 PM
Super finish by the Faroe defender there. Will Robbie claim it?
Yeah it was and give it to Robbie.

Declan

QuoteJohn O'Shea beaten in the air by a kindergarten teacher 
Time to say goodbye John.

Yep and Wilson was poor as well letting the cross come in so easily & 7 green jerseys in the box!!

That should be enough now

Declan

QuoteSeriously lads. Simon Cox on the wing. Is there some 'in' joke I'm not aware of?

Yeah Trap has links to Kilkenny so he'll never pick Long ;)

Shamrock Shore

Trap is safe I'd say now.

4-1 up with only fumes left.

gerrykeegan

Keane certainly gets credit for that one......he wasn't on the pitch which helped.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

From the Bunker