American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Every week it takes River 3 quarters to have a go.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Try the short one again?

23-20

ONeill

ONeill

Post denies the Chargers but why wait again til the last quarter.

Capt Pat

Quote from: thejuice on October 24, 2010, 11:51:20 PM
Two shite teams coming to Wembley next week, at least it should be close and not the mismatch of last year. I have a spare ticket by the way.

Falcons are 5-2 leading the NFC. However the schedule this year is much more forgiving. Still not an explosive offence and Ryan is nowhere near an elite QB. On defence they are very suspect. So I predict winning the NFC South and maybe one win in the play-offs but that's the height of it. If we could get home-field advantage maybe, just maybe we might go a bit further.

I actually saw the 49ers and Broncos play in a pre season games in candlestick park in 1992. 49ers won 13-7. The only NFL game I ever saw.

AZOffaly

To mark the Giants getting to the world series, here's a surreal interview with their closer, Brian Wilson. He's a gas man I'd say, he's pulling the piss out of Rome, but comes off as a nutter.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/mlb/giants-closer-brian-wilson-jim-rome-ninja-video/

tyroneman

What day/time is the highlights show. Looking forward to seeing the Raiders match (for once)

Club Rossa

Cowboys are in deep s**t now,1-5 and looks like Romo is done for the season.Can't see Jerry Jones putting up with Wade Philips for much longer.

AZOffaly

Thing is Jerry loves a puppet, and that's what Philips is to him. Having said that, he didn't get the superbowl in Dallas so he could be 1-5.

Capt Pat

This is where drafting a wide receiver to show boat in a new billion dollar fantasy stadium gets you. You needed a left tackle Jerry and took Bryant at 24 instead of Bulaga at 23.

declan85

anportmorforjfc

Here we go  ;D hopefully Timmy can deliver.

RealSpiritof98

Slow start port mor, going okay now although im watching bout 30mins delay. Lee looks solid though.

RealSpiritof98