Tyrone v Dublin for a place in the aisf. Omagh

Started by rrhf, July 15, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Quote from: Therealdonald on July 20, 2018, 09:15:15 PM
Quote from: CornUladh02 on July 20, 2018, 06:49:15 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 20, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
I see in today's paper Tyrone have narrowed the pitch in to try and limit the Dubs attacking wide players :-\
Tyrone will have some egg on their face after doing this and still being the wrong end of the result tomorrow evening.

Not any more egg than Kildare would have had after throwing their toys out of the pram about having to play Mayo in CP.
I line the pitch sometimes and it's a cardinal sin among us linemen to do that

trueblue1234

I see in today's paper Tyrone have narrowed the pitch in to try and limit the Dubs attacking wide players :-\
Tyrone will have some egg on their face after doing this and still being the wrong end of the result tomorrow evening.

These Armagh ones are very worried about how Tyrone supporters will feel in the event of a loss. Touching really.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

seafoid

I really hope Tyrone play well because another hammering would just expose how rotten the game actually is and turn a lot of fans off
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ONeill

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 18, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 18, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
What stood out for me last year was how Dublin stretched Tyrone from sideline to sideline, allowing 1 on 1s when they went for it and exposing our defenders' inability to handle that.

It'd be interesting to see how much narrower Healy Park is compared to Croke Park. Need to get the groundsman out and bring in the sidelines a further 5 metres on either side!

It was you!!!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omaghjoe

Quote from: redzone on July 20, 2018, 09:29:40 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on July 20, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

Not any more egg than Kildare would have had after throwing their toys out of the pram about having to play Mayo in CP.
I line the pitch sometimes and it's a cardinal sin among us linemen to do that

Would it not need taken in anyway at the far side so that the camber is no longer in the playing area?

Rois

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 20, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

These Armagh ones are very worried about how Tyrone supporters will feel in the event of a loss. Touching really.
That egg could inflict serious harm...it's no yoke!

Captain Obvious

Every Tyrone person I have talked too expects Tyrone to win this game, mostly the arrogance breaking out I know but The Dubs were nothing great against Donegal last weekend and they don't have the comforts of Croke park this weekend. Its simple Dublin can lose this game and still win the All Ireland as for Tyrone they need to go out and prove they are more than just a flat track bully.

highorlow

The Dubs are getting into the spirit of things.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/sport/dublin-tyrone-tickets-sold-out-14916870.amp

"People outside Dublin please stop moaning about Dubs not travelling."

Let that now be a warning for the culchies. Good man Alex Dunne you tell them!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Whishtup

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 20, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
Every Tyrone person I have talked too expects Tyrone to win this game, mostly the arrogance breaking out I know but The Dubs were nothing great against Donegal last weekend and they don't have the comforts of Croke park this weekend. Its simple Dublin can lose this game and still win the All Ireland as for Tyrone they need to go out and prove they are more than just a flat track bully.

Can't see it myself. The only daycent team we played this year was Monaghan and we got bate.  Dublin only blowing out the cobwebs last week.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on July 20, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 18, 2018, 01:29:09 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 18, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
What stood out for me last year was how Dublin stretched Tyrone from sideline to sideline, allowing 1 on 1s when they went for it and exposing our defenders' inability to handle that.

It'd be interesting to see how much narrower Healy Park is compared to Croke Park. Need to get the groundsman out and bring in the sidelines a further 5 metres on either side!

It was you!!!

Last time I was in Healy Park was about 4 weeks ago at the Omagh u8 tournament. Was throwing abuse at the Hill team. They started it, handbags an all.

RedHand88

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 20, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

They've nothing else to think about between the world cup ending and the premiership starting.

Mayo4Sam14

Cluxton is obviously a great player but i think he could be a liability if targeted right
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

under the bar

Perhaps Armagh should narrow their pitch next time out against Tyrone in an effort to keep the margin of defeat below 15 points? ;)

rrhf

armaghniac

Quote from: under the bar on July 21, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

Perhaps Armagh should narrow their pitch next time out against Tyrone in an effort to keep the margin of defeat below 15 points? ;)

Tyrone should try their usual trick of flooding the pitch.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B