The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: Eire90 on March 29, 2024, 10:43:23 AMthey will deflect by saying what about the adams family

if it were to be him he'll have to be turfed out.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Eire90 on March 29, 2024, 10:43:23 AMthey will deflect by saying what about the adams family

Great show. Hasn't dated well

Eire90

if its him they will turf him out but they will a bit of deflection by talking a  adams too its already begun

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on March 29, 2024, 10:54:05 AMif its him they will turf him out but they will a bit of deflection by talking a  adams too its already begun
[/quote
Quote from: Eire90 on March 29, 2024, 10:54:05 AMif its him they will turf him out but they will a bit of deflection by talking a  adams too its already begun

Not an Adams fan I take it?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

;D  What gave it away.

gallsman

Quote from: balladmaker on March 29, 2024, 10:28:48 AM'If' true, will just be another chapter in the eventual demise of their gerrymandered statelet.

I mean never mind the fact that there allegedly seriously sexual crimes against children here, look at the silver lining that it's a leading unionist! How can we take advantage of this from a constitutional perspective?!

Repulsive.

theskull1

Quote from: gallsman on March 29, 2024, 11:11:07 AMI mean never mind the fact that there allegedly seriously sexual crimes against children here, look at the silver lining that it's a leading unionist! How can we take advantage of this from a constitutional perspective?!

Repulsive.

Maybe its just me but I find that question repulsive  :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

gallsman

theskull1

Quote from: gallsman on March 29, 2024, 11:15:40 AMThat's my point.

Thanks for agreeing with me gallsman ;)

..... penny only dropped there now re reading  8)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Mourne Red

DavidMcKeown will be on later tonight telling you guys to be "Careful Now"

imtommygunn

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 29, 2024, 11:24:04 AM
Quote from: clarshack on March 29, 2024, 10:47:52 AMwas really hoping it was Varadkar when I heard the rumours about an 'Irish Politician' but will take this one too if it's who people are saying.

Not much going on in your head, is there?

Who else do you hope abuses children?
FFS!

Horrendous.

screenexile

In terms of the political situation. Bryson and his cronies have gone head first into the "Jeffrey was coerced" narrative... The DUP are facing another huge crisis which which I don't think will have the same outcome as the last.

Eire90

talks of emergency dup meeting

clarshack

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 29, 2024, 11:24:04 AMNot much going on in your head, is there?

Who else do you hope abuses children?
FFS!

That's not what I meant ffs and you should know that.  All I knew at the time was that a politician was to be arrested but didn't know what for. Hopefully whoever it is that was arrested and charged that if they're found guilty they face the full extent of the law. Deleted the original post so that there isn't any confusion.

Eire90

can the media keep being quiet about it will they have to inform  the public of the dup meeting if that is true