The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:58:33 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 04, 2015, 11:39:28 PM
Laughing at Liverpool supposedly landing Klopp or Ancelotti😂😂😂.Theyre more Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis.

Tone always knew  ;D

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:18:20 PM

At time like this you miss the Stalllion  ;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:52:40 PM
Programs - get your programs - https://store.liverpoolfc.com/match-prog-chelsea-commemorative-edition

Ordered....boom!

What a time to be a Liverpool fan. I only started following at the end of Bobs time. This feels like we are on the verge of real greatness. City will be strong, Chelsea if they got a few defenders but they may be like Keegans Newcastle, you score 3, we score 4. Man U you just don't know. There's a bit of flat track bullies about them now. I don't know if they'll progress under OGS, he is still tugging his forelock to Fergie, who will hold United back the longer he is sniffing around the background.

Anyway, we are champions, let that sink in, we are champions. Best there is in the world. Best there is. YNWA!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

BennyCake

Why did Henderson have the under armour on as well? It's july ffs

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2020, 10:01:32 AM
Why did Henderson have the under armour on as well? It's july ffs

He hadn't warmed up so probably felt a little chilly
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Cunny Funt

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 23, 2020, 08:47:41 AM
Chelsea if they got a few defenders but they may be like Keegans Newcastle, you score 3, we score 4. Man U you just don't know. There's a bit of flat track bullies about them now. I don't know if they'll progress under OGS, he is still tugging his forelock to Fergie, who will hold United back the longer he is sniffing around the background.

For the defenders Chelsea currently have they should be conceding less than 40 goals though Lampard is still learning on the job. With a game to play this season Chelsea have conceded 54 goals and for some context Brighton in 16th have conceded less goals.

For a so called flat track bullies United this season have drop an awful lot of points against teams they were expected to beat while were able to beat Chelsea, Man City home and away.

The main issue in the background for United is Ed Woodward and it doesn't look like he'll be leaving from his role anytime soon

As for Liverpool how many here thought the same in October 2015 when one considers only 1 trophy was won in the previous 9 years before Klopp arrived?

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 16, 2015, 12:02:33 AM
I think Klopp will win trophies for Liverpool.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 23, 2020, 04:34:46 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 23, 2020, 08:47:41 AM
Chelsea if they got a few defenders but they may be like Keegans Newcastle, you score 3, we score 4. Man U you just don't know. There's a bit of flat track bullies about them now. I don't know if they'll progress under OGS, he is still tugging his forelock to Fergie, who will hold United back the longer he is sniffing around the background.

For the defenders Chelsea currently have they should be conceding less than 40 goals though Lampard is still learning on the job. With a game to play this season Chelsea have conceded 54 goals and for some context Brighton in 16th have conceded less goals.

For a so called flat track bullies United this season have drop an awful lot of points against teams they were expected to beat while were able to beat Chelsea, Man City home and away.

The main issue in the background for United is Ed Woodward and it doesn't look like he'll be leaving from his role anytime soon

As for Liverpool how many here thought the same in October 2015 when one considers only 1 trophy was won in the previous 9 years before Klopp arrived?

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 16, 2015, 12:02:33 AM
I think Klopp will win trophies for Liverpool.

Look after 30 years in the doldrums they were bound to win the league, Klopp is a great manager and hopefully he'll move on to better teams in the future
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dublin7

Liverpool won the European Cup last year and Premier League this year. They are the best team in the world at the moment. Only job that he could go on to from here and be considered a step up is Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Why would he leave? He clearly loves Liverpool and he has built an amazing team that isn't going anywhere soon

Boycey

Quote from: dublin7 on July 23, 2020, 10:41:06 PM
Liverpool won the European Cup last year and Premier League this year. They are the best team in the world at the moment. Only job that he could go on to from here and be considered a step up is Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Why would he leave? He clearly loves Liverpool and he has built an amazing team that isn't going anywhere soon

Maybe he's a Guardiola, absolutely obsessive and manic til he burns out. Takes time off, resets and goes again somewhere else? Certainly looks that kind of character to me from a distance. The day of the Fergus/Wenger empire like managements are probably a thing of the the past?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Boycey on July 23, 2020, 11:17:40 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on July 23, 2020, 10:41:06 PM

Maybe he's a Guardiola, absolutely obsessive and manic til he burns out. Takes time off, resets and goes again somewhere else? Certainly looks that kind of character to me from a distance. The day of the Fergus/Wenger empire like managements are probably a thing of the the past?

Even Clough! Wenger stayed to long. Time caught up on Fergie. The turnaround of teams these days is mental. This Liverpool squad has been put together over a relatively short period. Bar Henderson, Milner, Lovren, Firminho, Origi and Lallana, all were moved on. There was some clear out.