The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

gallsman

What windup? I think a guy not in the matchday squad coming out wearing the under armour top and putting on the captain's armband for a trophy presentation is hilarious.

I couldn't career less about it and have no issue with them all wearing the kit for the presentation, nor did I when Terry did it for Chelsea for that matter, but I'd hazard a guess the pair of you have had the odd chuckle at that particular sight over the last 8 years. This is literally no different.

How that's a windup is beyond me.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

3 seasons in a row now unbeaten in the league at Anfield - incredible stuff

Gabriel_Hurl

gawa316

Quote from: gallsman on July 22, 2020, 11:00:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 22, 2020, 10:57:38 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 22, 2020, 10:52:49 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 22, 2020, 10:49:34 PM
Hendo in full kit....Love it  ;D

The armband was a bit much, no?

No.

If it was any other club you'd be laughing your balls off at the sight of it.

Felt a bit sorry for Lallana the number of times the camera panned to him tonight. No game at Anfield but maybe he'll get a few mins on Sunday.

Two really good games today. Great way to end the season.

Klopp said a few weeks ago Lallana will probably not play again in case he got injured and jeopardized a move to a new club

gallsman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:17:01 PM
3 seasons in a row now unbeaten in the league at Anfield - incredible stuff

The consistency is crazy. Souness was talking about them contending for everything for the next decade and only something cataclysmic would prevent that. Themselves and City are so far clear of the rest at the minute you can see them hoovering up the next 3/4 without anyone else coming close to challenging them.

supersub

Quote from: laoislad on July 22, 2020, 10:57:38 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 22, 2020, 10:52:49 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 22, 2020, 10:49:34 PM
Hendo in full kit....Love it  ;D

The armband was a bit much, no?

No.

Got the hair cut for it by a Newry man yesterday and all. Love it. Fair play to him. Hope he had shin pads on too.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on October 04, 2015, 11:39:28 PM
Laughing at Liverpool supposedly landing Klopp or Ancelotti😂😂😂.Theyre more Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis.

Tone always knew  ;D

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:18:20 PM

Armamike

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:58:33 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 04, 2015, 11:39:28 PM
Laughing at Liverpool supposedly landing Klopp or Ancelotti😂😂😂.Theyre more Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis.

Tone always knew  ;D

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 22, 2020, 11:18:20 PM

Sharp as a marble as always, our Tony 😂 Surreal celebrations tonight but such a huge moment for the club. 30 long years. A different world now.
That's just, like your opinion man.

quit yo jibbajabba

Dunno bout yous im half winged.
A bit surreal overall but main thing is that thats that done and dusted and i hope tae feck its not another 30 lol else ill prob not be about.

A nite like tonite ye think back to bygone days - dalglish barnes souness great to see, then ye tip in here to be met with the fearon name, a night for the past for sure, and the present, and its onwards we go

Like i said, half winged 😃