Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Avondhu star, who is best to bring me unification of our island?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Avondhu star

Quote from: Orior on May 06, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
Avondhu star, who is best to bring me unification of our island?
Unify the people first
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

BennyCake

Avondhu star

Quote from: BennyCake on May 06, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on May 06, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
The Irish people?

Nope, the British people.

They don't give a shite about Ireland so don't be waiting for them to. act

BennyCake

Avondhu star

Quote from: BennyCake on May 06, 2018, 09:47:58 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on May 06, 2018, 09:40:07 PM
The Irish people?

Exactly.

It's up to the Irish nationalist sector to make the economic political cultural case for unity.
Human nature being what it is economics will be the deciding factor ( just think of the Scottish result)
Matt Carty of S.F. is one of the few that has been making some sounds on unification. There is no doubt but that Brexit could have a big part to play yet.
However there is no sign that the extremes on each side are prepared to compromise on flags, parades. Irish language etc

BennyCake

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 06, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
The Irish people?

Exactly.

It's up to the Irish nationalist sector to make the economic political cultural case for unity.
Human nature being what it is economics will be the deciding factor ( just think of the Scottish result)
Matt Carty of S.F. is one of the few that has been making some sounds on unification. There is no doubt but that Brexit could have a big part to play yet.
However there is no sign that the extremes on each side are prepared to compromise on flags, parades. Irish language etc

Did you expect them to compromise?!

The British people couldn't give a flying fcuk about the North. That was more evident with the DUP deal with the Nazi party. A push in britain for a referendum on the North would do more for a UI than anything. A border poll here would mean very little compared to a border poll in Britain. Unionists here need to hear that this union they hang onto with every ounce of strength doesn't want them, couldn't give a shite about theym, and doesn't consider them british. That's the first step towards any sort of a UI.

Insane Bolt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-44009431/lord-kilclooney-deletes-typical-indian-tweet-but-does-not-apologise

The people in England don't give a flying fcuk about N.I. .....it may as well be on mars......can you blame them with arrogance like above.

WT4E

Quote"We do think Jeremy Corbyn is beyond the pale due to his support for the IRA in the past, and as someone who's suffered as a result of IRA terrorism it is a very personal issue for me," Mrs Foster said.

There's your problem right there - If I hear this gremlin say the IRA tried to shoot my daddy one more time i'll cry! When the so call leader of the wee six can't move on what chance does anyone have!!!!

Rossfan

She's not the leader of the 6 Cos, just nominal leader of the DUP,  a 17th Century political party.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Avondhu star

Quote from: BennyCake on May 07, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
Quote from: Avondhu star on May 06, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
The Irish people?

Exactly.

Did you expect them to compromise?!

The British people couldn't give a flying fcuk about the North. That was more evident with the DUP deal with the Nazi party. A push in britain for a referendum on the North would do more for a UI than anything. A border poll here would mean very little compared to a border poll in Britain. Unionists here need to hear that this union they hang onto with every ounce of strength doesn't want them, couldn't give a shite about theym, and doesn't consider them british. That's the first step towards any sort of a UI.

Well seeing the I.R.A. were hopping into bed with the real Nazi party while Belfast was being bombed by the Luftwaffe maybe you shouldn't criticise the democratically elected D.U.P. for supporting the democratically elected Conservatives

Therealdonald

Were the Nazi's not democratically elected in Germany???

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: WT4E on May 07, 2018, 02:46:58 PM
Quote"We do think Jeremy Corbyn is beyond the pale due to his support for the IRA in the past, and as someone who's suffered as a result of IRA terrorism it is a very personal issue for me," Mrs Foster said.

There's your problem right there - If I hear this gremlin say the IRA tried to shoot my daddy one more time i'll cry! When the so call leader of the wee six can't move on what chance does anyone have!!!!

I thought the interview with Andrew Mar on Sunday was pathetic, he let her have a completely free run and let he spot some blatant lies and half truths.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either