Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Is no secret DUP quietly meet with Bryson during negotiations... madness but that's where it is at.

Wildweasel74

Bryson another unemployable waste of space!! How this man even gets talk time on nolan show and radio is beyond me

trileacman

Have you seen the rest of the Nolan Show audience/commentators?? Bryson looks like Henry Kissinger in their company.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

yellowcard

Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2018, 11:18:58 PM
Have you seen the rest of the Nolan Show audience/commentators?? Bryson looks like Henry Kissinger in their company.

I think he has Allister, Bryson and Nelson McCausland on speed dial. The more extremist the better for Nolans ratings which is his sole concern, that's why he engages with them constantly.

Avondhu star

Quote from: red hander on February 15, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 15, 2018, 09:26:42 PM
Quote from: red hander on February 15, 2018, 08:49:32 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on February 15, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 15, 2018, 08:24:31 PMIt Seems going by the press an agreement was in place with consent from both parties. What happened or who pulled rank. It was strange May flew from London with an outcome like that.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs May went over here to talk more about Brexit and border issues with Varadkar with the talks between SF & DUP as a convenient cover.

That has been speculated on all right.

What would you know about it?  Are they allowing you access to newspapers now?

I'm still getting over the shock that someone in Finchley would let a complete arsehole like you into their house. They're probably still trying to get the shit out of the carpet
You mean you are getting over the shock that you are now down to three nappies a day
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

BenDover

Quote from: yellowcard on February 16, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

I think he has Allister, Bryson and Nelson McCausland on speed dial. The more extremist the better for Nolans ratings which is his sole concern, that's why he engages with them constantly.
When I see either of these bigots on Nolan - I switch off they repeat the same mantra time and again. Bryson going to Westminster indicates how bad things have become. Would stopping the salaries at this point even have any effect?

johnneycool

Quote from: BenDover on February 16, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
Quote from: yellowcard on February 16, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

When I see either of these bigots on Nolan - I switch off they repeat the same mantra time and again. Bryson going to Westminster indicates how bad things have become. Would stopping the salaries at this point even have any effect?

What's Jamiwe going to do over in Westminster?

Rois

Quote from: johnneycool on February 16, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

What's Jamiwe going to do over in Westminster?
Just heard him on Nolan there now.  He responded to a public invite for submissions on finding new and innovative solutions to devolved government here on behalf of some unionist group.  To be fair to him, other people could have also responded and got an invite but didn't.  I think it is sheer coincidence that it has come up now.

As to his contribution, he will be arguing for a repeal of the GFA.  Yep, very innovative and welcoming.  Oh and he refused to condemn loyalist paramilitaries.  What a peach. 

Shamrock Shore

Christ. When who lets that gimp Bryson out? FFS - he's been on Prime Time recently. What a jumped-up little p***k with no mandate for his ravings.

Hate to think the ballbag would have got some of my license money to appear on RTE.

As for Foster. Sweet Jesus. When the Lord made her he broke the mould. Thankfully.

naka

Quote from: trileacman on February 15, 2018, 10:45:23 PM
DUP obviously feel an election would serve them better as SF would probably not be able to repeat such a successful campaign straight off the bat. They're in perfect position to mop up unionist concerns about the strength of the nationalist vote and tbh unionist paranoia hasn't been at such a peak for 20 years I'd say. This is mainly due to antagonism around brexit and the border amongst other issues.

They're judging that a fresh election would probably strengthen their seat count and the only other alternative to that is Westminster in which they now hold sway would take over the reins in NI. They may be cnuts but they're not stupid.
funnily enough I think the shinners mightn't be too disappointed by an election, the way the irish language has been dished  by the unionists will give them a fair hand to play with.

seafoid

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on February 15, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on February 15, 2018, 10:39:57 PM
Snarlene talking to RTE again. Must be a policy so that the interview will be guaranteed  to be shown down south. Who does that suit.

It's because she refuses to speak to the BBC so the BBC uses RTE to get the video.
She is in cahoots with Mickey Harte. Arlene talks directly to the RTE sports Department.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sensethetone

Quote from: seafoid on February 16, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on February 15, 2018, 11:00:27 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on February 15, 2018, 10:39:57 PM
Snarlene talking to RTE again. Must be a policy so that the interview will be guaranteed  to be shown down south. Who does that suit.

It's because she refuses to speak to the BBC so the BBC uses RTE to get the video.
She is in cahoots with Mickey Harte. Arlene talks directly to the RTE sports Department.

She'd do well on Ear To The Ground, them's big ears.

Eamonnca1

Bilingual signs are a threat to Britishness!

Owen Brannigan

manfromdelmonte

everyone should print them out and send them to Arlene