The Frontline

Started by An Fhairche Abu, November 09, 2009, 10:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fhairche Abu

Attack on Kenny, anyone else watching this?
Mental!!!!

stew

Kenny who?  watching what?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Real Laoislad

Yeah caught the end of it!
Expect it on youtube any second now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Treasurer

MAd stuff! Can't believe they didn't cut him off.

pintsofguinness

someone please let me know the minute it's on youtube!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

GalwayBayBoy

Better quality one here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FmVopEs9yI

Who said RTE don't produce great comedy. ;D

pintsofguinness

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Main Street

I like the way the camera just got transfixed on the guy. Could there have been some complicity behind PK's back, someone in RTE with a sense of humour?

I guess ratings will take a leap and Pat will be looking for a raise.

Shamrock Shore

That is absolutely brilliant.

Tears rolling down mine and Mrs Shamrock Shores' face

ross4life

funny thing about it your man is spot on & pat with his dry joke afterwards  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

bingobus

Quality, cheered me up no end  ;D

Was one of his lines "she's elected to be a hypocrite"  ;D  :D

Sandino

I was a kind of sad watching a fellow human being, suffering so much that he could not control his emotions. So much so that he has an outburst on National television. What he said is correct though. Overpaid presenters have built up cozy relationships with politicians, never asking the really important questions. Our country has had plenty of corrupt politicians, how many of them have lost their jobs. Some that have lost their posts return a few years later welcomed with open arms by party leaders. Bankers, politicians and others have lead out country in the abyss and we the working people will have to get them out of this mess. They will return in glory to rule us when all is back in order. Rant over!!!

BTW, I found the smirks on the Minister's face sickening. Much like I find the Minister.

Rant Part Two Over!!!!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''