Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Keeping track on that one, 3 heart attacks the other day after a blood clot from the surgery. Not normally a extremely serious operation. But sad result here.

J70

Joint replacements always carry a serious risk of blood clots. I know a couple of people who've died. The auld fella had both knees done and had to wear compression bandages to keep the blood from clotting.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: J70 on March 15, 2022, 07:08:41 PM
Joint replacements always carry a serious risk of blood clots. I know a couple of people who've died. The auld fella had both knees done and had to wear compression bandages to keep the blood from clotting.
Dealing drugs, robbing or joyriding?

johnnycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 15, 2022, 09:59:50 PM

Nothing like that goes on up in Donegal, more than likely siphoning diesel out of cars in Letterkenny caused it...

And them moving.

J70

;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnnycool on March 16, 2022, 04:03:55 PM

Nothing like that goes on up in Donegal, more than likely siphoning diesel out of cars in Letterkenny caused it...

And them moving.
Drifting and diffing a Twun-Cam up the main street at King of the Cone sur.

Captain Obvious

Tom Duffy of Duffy circus 92 years young. Had survived cancer twice and overcame Covid.

quit yo jibbajabba

Takes ye back to Only when i Laugh also, enjoyed at the time be interesting to watch again and see through the eyes of an adult

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 17, 2022, 07:34:28 PM
Takes ye back to Only when i Laugh also, enjoyed at the time be interesting to watch again and see through the eyes of an adult

I am H.A.P.P.Y! Watched it as well. Would be interesting to watch again as an adult

From the Bunker

There is a plethora of Episodes on Youtube. Will give them a rattle some time for old time curiosity sake!

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 17, 2022, 07:42:17 PM

I am H.A.P.P.Y! Watched it as well. Would be interesting to watch again as an adult

Jeebus had forgot about the theme tune! Twas maybe the best bit of it 😃
Im away to youtube Bunker..

Gabriel_Hurl

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, 50

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 26, 2022, 03:24:40 AM
Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, 50
Just read that on Twitter. It won't be surprising if linked to drugs as he has had his struggles over the years and I recall had a near miss with an OD years ago.

Wildweasel74

Sad one there, big fan of the foos, seen them plenty of times.