V

Started by Zapatista, November 02, 2009, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

They are only showing 4 episodes - then it's going on hiatus until after the Winter Olympics

imtommygunn

This is on sci-fi right?

Anyone any idea when?

(Can't get TV3 on sky and can't get it through terrestial where I'm at...)

Zapatista

It's actually on Thursday. I edited the opening post.

Don't know Tommy.

Celt_Man

It was on earlier there this evening.... First episode looked very good, will look forward to the next episode
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Zapatista

I was a little disappointed by it. I'll give it a chance though. When the violence kicks in it might be better.

clarshack

it was better than expected. you will never replace mike donovan and ham tyler though .....

ballinaman

Hmmm, not too sure about it but i'll still watch it no doubt. Some horrific lines in it, cringe worthy stuff. Think i'm going to hate that son, Tyler.  Pity the blonde New York ambassador chick is a lizard, quite deadly it has to be said!

tbrick18

Quote from: ballinaman on November 06, 2009, 10:25:18 AM
Hmmm, not too sure about it but i'll still watch it no doubt. Some horrific lines in it, cringe worthy stuff. Think i'm going to hate that son, Tyler.  Pity the blonde New York ambassador chick is a lizard, quite deadly it has to be said!

She's not a real lizard...just an actress....but deadly all the same!
I enjoyed it, thought it was really good and I think it'll get better now that the story has be set.

ballinaman

Quote from: tbrick18 on November 06, 2009, 01:40:53 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on November 06, 2009, 10:25:18 AM

She's not a real lizard...just an actress....but deadly all the same!
I enjoyed it, thought it was really good and I think it'll get better now that the story has be set.

Ya true, lets just hope she doesn't turn into lizard too soon, show will be better for it the more she's in it ;D