West Belfast GAA Club to facilitate function for INLA Killer

Started by Minder, October 22, 2008, 01:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Although I am happy to see the phrase "you're in for it" included.  I haven't heard that in ages!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

Reported.

new devil

SidelineKick

Che 08, he threatened 5ive times syaing he didnt know what he was talking about and if he ever found out who he was he would be in for it.  See 5ive times comment on page 3 or 4.

Reported.

Double Cross

Is pints threatening 5Times again? You`d think he would use his own name  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: An Fear Rua on November 20, 2008, 02:36:07 PM
Is this our first GaaBoard death threat?

I was hoping it might be a little bit more glamourously phrased, you know a bit more sinister and a few metaphores etc?
But all we get is swearing and text speak, I dont know, you just cant get a decent class of hardman these days..

First death threat? 5ivetimes have threatened me several times now!
Though to be fair I dont think he said he'd kill me though, just that I'd never get near a computer. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 25, 2008, 12:38:23 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 24, 2008, 01:38:31 AM
I smiled a little. Never did that before and haven't done it since. Wright was bad news.
I think it can safely be said that the vast majority of us here on the GAA Board like to keep sport and politics seperate.
So why then has the GAA Board been used to promote an event at a GAA club in South Armagh IRA man who was killed in a car crash in Newry.  An event which took place at Dromintee GAA club on Saturday the 18th of October. 1 week ago and not one word of condemnation from any politican or indeed the self righteous on the GAA Board.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9529.0
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=4206.msg390207#msg390207
http://www.sultsolutions.com/gfm/

Now I`ll give those of you who dont know a bit of background to this. Gerald Fearon, was killed in a road car accident on the Dublin Road in Newry 2 years ago. He was killed by a young tear-away in a £50 car. He had no insurance, no licence nothing. In fact I think he was only 15 or 16 years old at the time off the accident. He subsequently received a prison sentence which was far far too lenient.
Shortly after this tragic death, the IRA announced that Gerald Fearon was one of their volunteers. Dont take my word for it though, if you google Gerald Fearon IRA Dromintee you will get the official Sinn Fein version from An Phoblacht. The IRA then used this tragic accident as an excuse to go on the offensive against young tear aways in Newry and South Armagh, but they didnt do anything against the little sc**bag who killed two innocent people on the Dublin Rd. Why? Well that little sc**bag was a member of a prominent Republican family from Camlough, in fact his uncle was the Sinn Fein Mayor of Newry & Mourne District Council.

So while Edwin Poots and the rest of the Unionist Parties are getting a dig in at the GAA for even thinking about holding an event for Crip McWilliams, Sinn Fein/IRA are happily using a GAA club to raise money for a dead IRA man who was killed by a teenage republican joyrider.  This would be fecking hilarious if it wasnt true. Now I am not saying anything about Gerald Fearon or his family, I don`t know them, but he was a young man when he died. So young in fact that he would probably have been studying for his 11 plus when the IRA called its ceasfire in 1994. So he was
an IRA volunteer, who never seen active service and not one of the members of this board saw fit to condemn Dromintee GAA club for allowing such an event on its premises. Yet the ususal mouth pieces on this very same board were very quick to condemn Crip McWilliams and an a West Belfast Club who considered holding an event for him. In fact one idiot called for the board of that club to resign.
You couldn`t make this sh*t up.

What a disgracefulk comment and I ask you to wiuthdraw it immediately. That night was in memory of Gerard's love of Gaelic Games and every peeny went to the Irish Air Ambulance service. Withdraw this comment at once.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?