Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holylandsniper

Might as well get it started.
Any news on build up to this weekends games?
Killeavy beat Silverbridge? any word on Clann Eireann game?

say nothin

not really interested in games above, just testing my account holy..

:-\

Horatio Kane

Hope to get to Cross for the double header.

Uladh

Are there u21 fixtures going ahead this weekend?

full back

Rufus T Firefly

Hey Guys, I'm here! Normal service resummed!

full back

Good lad Rufus, glad to see they finally let you in

Rufus T Firefly

Yeah, they can't keep a good man down!  ;) Well not for long anyway.

Spiritof98

I don't think its the The Real Rufus lads, this one seems to have the smell of green and gold.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Armagh Exile

Armagh Under-21 Football Championship Preliminary Round (12.00)
Pearse Og v Oliver Plunkett's (Gary Smith)
Whitecross v St Paul's (Noel Martin)
St John's v Carrickcruppen (Kevin Gallogly)
Granemore v Crossmaglen (Off)
Shane O'Neill's v St Patrick's (Kevin McNeice)
Killeavey v Dromintee (Rory Robinson)
Sarsfields v Madden (Henry McCloy)
Clann Eireann v Clan na Gael (Jim Burns)
Wolfe Tones v Tir na nÓg (Paul Boylan)

holylandsniper

Silverbridge beat Killeavy well in Div 2 play off semi final, poor Killeavy performance

pintsofguinness

The bridge beat Killeavy by 6 points.   ;D

I never thought we'd do it and certainly not in the way we did! We were excellent and Killeavy flopped. 
We played against the wind in the first half but led at half time by 3. 
Killeavy got off to good start with two points but then we came into it when Cormac McEvoy went through on goal and was dragged to the ground. Ciaran Conlon stuck away the penalty. Despite the wind we picked off a few scores and kept close to Killeavy then just before half time we got another goal when the ball was worked up the field from the full back line in maybe ten passes to be tucked into the bottom corner by D McCann.
Teams evenly matched in the second half but we held on to the lead then maybe fifteen minutes in we found the net again.  A long ball in found Liam Cambell who caught it on the run and buried it. Killeavy piled on the pressure but our boys soaked it up and Eugene Byrne put on a shooting display with 3 fine points.  Killeavy played the last 5 minutes with 14 men when one of their boys decked D McCann off the ball, straight red. 

McDonnell done nothing, spent most of the game in Niall Reel's arse pocket. He was moved into the middle of the field for the last ten minutes and didn't do much there either.
Stanfield looked more dangerous but he spent most of the game in Pete McCresh's arse pocket.  He was also moved into the middle of the field for the last five minutes and didn't do anything either.   
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SouthArmaghBandit

Very disappointing display from Killeavy. Stevie didn't feature at all. It's all up hill now. POG was like a dog with 2 d!cks at the end.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Lecale2