Michael O'Neill arrested for drunken driving??

Started by T Fearon, September 12, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Am struggling to get my head around this.A well educated,middle aged,family man,whose career is at its apex and built on solid foundations of discipline,attention to detail and preparation,puts himself in a position where he faces a drunken driving charge?

Smokin Joe

Am struggling to get my head around this.A well educated,middle aged,married man,whose career is built on solid foundations of discipline,attention to detail and preparation,puts himself in a position where he constantly reveals his every thought on the internet?

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2017, 05:17:42 PM
Am struggling to get my head around this.A well educated,middle aged,family man,whose career is at its apex and built on solid foundations of discipline,attention to detail and preparation,puts himself in a position where he faces a drunken driving charge?

Surely MON is entitled to due process ?

OgraAnDun

The first time around I read the title as 'Michelle O'Neill arrested for drunken driving'

bennydorano

Just last week i said to a colleague that MON has got the Fergie nose, he must like a gargle!

T Fearon

Nothing wrong with that but getting behind the wheel?

general_lee

When he was stopped he gave his name as Martin O'Neill instead of Michael. Police took him to the station and when they realised his true identity they asked him why did he give a false name - he said Martin O'Neill needs the points more than I do

gawa316

Ironically it's Martin O'Neill who could do with the points!

Orior

Quote from: gawa316 on September 12, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Emmm, was that joke not posted 2 hours ago?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Aaron Boone

Poor form, maybe he was caught out by the slightly-lower drink-drive limit in Scotland.

The temptation comes from needing your car where it needs to be in the morning vs taking a taxi/getting clamped overnight.

T Fearon

Madness to take the risk.Also not as if he's a thicko like Wayne Rooney.I genuinely hope he hasn't ruined his career.

gawa316

Quote from: Orior on September 12, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

Oh why yes it was, guess I should read the whole thread before posting!

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on September 12, 2017, 10:23:08 PM

All one page of it!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2017, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on September 12, 2017, 10:23:08 PM

All one page of it!!

Tore me Achilles and was in getting a cast on it, Dr came in when I was halfway through the thread so put phone away...then when she left in my haste to post such an hilarious joke, I forgot to read the rest!

Hope that clears it up

ned

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 12, 2017, 09:56:50 PM
Poor form, maybe he was caught out by the slightly-lower drink-drive limit in Scotland.

The temptation comes from needing your car where it needs to be in the morning vs taking a taxi/getting clamped overnight.

Given that he lives in Scotland he would be very aware of the limit, which in reality means that if you are having any drink at all you shouldn't contemplate driving.