?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

southderryman

Quote from: Low and Hard on September 22, 2017, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: southderryman on September 22, 2017, 03:06:36 PM
Lads is it a double header at Celtic park on Sunday?

I've checked online and in the Irish news and can only see the senior game down for 3.30

I know it's usually a double header and I see the programme has the intermediate teams on it too but I can't see the fixture listed anywhere?

Ballinderry and Callan Gaels play in the minor B2 final before.

Thanks

When/where isn't he intermediate game then?

southderryman

Quote from: lenny on September 22, 2017, 03:34:43 PM
Quote from: Low and Hard on September 22, 2017, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: southderryman on September 22, 2017, 03:06:36 PM
Lads is it a double header at Celtic park on Sunday?

I've checked online and in the Irish news and can only see the senior game down for 3.30

I know it's usually a double header and I see the programme has the intermediate teams on it too but I can't see the fixture listed anywhere?

Ballinderry and Callan Gaels play in the minor B2 final before.

Callan Gaels? Where's that?

I think it's an amalgamation of desertmartin and money more

Wildweasel74

I see locations for fixtures in the county hasn't improved any

Doire Trasna v Ogra on at Fauganvale, whats that 9 mile for the city team and 40+ mile for Ogra
hows that work?

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 22, 2017, 08:18:33 PM
I see locations for fixtures in the county hasn't improved any

Doire Trasna v Ogra on at Fauganvale, whats that 9 mile for the city team and 40+ mile for Ogra
hows that work?

Availability of playable pitches?  Omagh v Ardboe championship match had to be played in Armagh as no nuetral pitch in Tyrone was suitable. A lot of water fell this last while, could be an explanation?

Wildweasel74

Wonder will the county board review the video of that Doire Trasna -Ogra game with the Ogra Goalkeeper getting attacked by a supporter taking a kick out, then numerous Doire Trasna supporters entering the field during the melee that followed, Doire Trasna should be kicked out of the championship and club suspended. Disgraceful stuff and there no excuse from the county board as its all on video.

Newbridge Exile

it was far from a classic but the double completed after beating the Vale today, hard work probably done in the first half going in 3 up after playing into a strong wind,

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 23, 2017, 05:31:31 PM
Wonder will the county board review the video of that Doire Trasna -Ogra game with the Ogra Goalkeeper getting attacked by a supporter taking a kick out, then numerous Doire Trasna supporters entering the field during the melee that followed, Doire Trasna should be kicked out of the championship and club suspended. Disgraceful stuff and there no excuse from the county board as its all on video.
If true, shocking.  Hope it is viewed before the replay.

Wildweasel74

This was 10mins into the 2nd half, craziest thing i seen on a pitch in years, goalkeeper was kicking the ball out then attacked from behind after the kick out,as Doire trasna were attacking, match was stopped for ages, with the Doire Trasna sub bench emptying and about 10 men (supporters entering the field from behind the goal) the person in question came from the Doire Trasna sub bench and ended up there during the 2nd half, don't know what the ref was at, that he didnt put this person outside the wire, didn't look too old either. This game was videoed, its going to be ugly viewing for the Disciplinary committed. Ref should have abandoned the game.

restorepride

bannside

Every county has games with unsavoury conduct but Derry tops the pile by some distance. Not a week goes past without reports of serious indiscipline and there never seems to be any punishment. Most if this has nothing to do with sport.

Derry CCC is a shame on the association.

quit yo jibbajabba

Any stats on this bannside or are ye just talkin out yer hole

greenlight

Newbridge complete the league and championship double, and reserves also win the league. Quite an achievement for Paddy Bradley in his first management job in the county.

Quite fortunate he took the team when they were ranked #1 in Div.2 and not the worst team in Div.1, though. Season could have been so much different.

restorepride

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 24, 2017, 12:41:05 AM
Any stats on this bannside or are ye just talkin out yer hole
Are you asking re stats for violence on player-player? Supporters-players? Players-ref or supporters-ref? 

quit yo jibbajabba

"Derry tops the pile by some distance"

Yeah anything at all to back this up be nice

bannside

That's easy. Enough content in this thread alone to confirm that. Hardly a week goes past.....