World Cup Prediciton Comp

Started by Dinny Breen, June 13, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

That Croatia goal means i can't finish top now. Congrats Shamrock Shore.

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on July 14, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
Looks like Shamrock Shore has it won with a game to go.
Or maybe not.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

laoislad

4 point win for Shamrock Shore. Blewuporstuffed momentarily took the lead when France were 3-1 up.

Cunny Funt

I won the 3rd place play off by the looks of it. 36 good predictions and 8 exact result the same as the winner ah well.

Dinny Breen

Congrats to Shamrock Shore.

Stick up Charity of choice and I will make a €50 donation tomorrow as promised. A great win for the Larries.
#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

Great comp Dinny. Thanks for putting it online for us.

Thanks for the congrats all - it got uncomfortably close at the end.

If anyone wants to make a donation please do so to The Laura Lynn Children's Charity.

https://lauralynn.ie/how-to-help/donate/#.W0udwrgnbD4

Here's to Guitar 2022 where I hope to defend my title.

Milltown Row2

Congrats to SS, annoyed I messed up as I'd have won the most predections comp  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Good man Shamrock. Hon the Larries. Prediction is difficult, especially when it concerns the future.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Billys Boots

Quote from: seafoid on July 15, 2018, 08:59:23 PM
Good man Shamrock. Hon the Larries. Prediction is difficult, especially when it concerns the future.

Fair play SS, were you inspired in Italia?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

blewuporstuffed

Good man Shamrock Shore, a good contest till the finish!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AQMP

Well done SS.  Like many's the World Cup team I was solid in the group stages but had a disastrous knock out phase!  Thanks to Dinny too for setting it up.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 15, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
Great comp Dinny. Thanks for putting it online for us.

Thanks for the congrats all - it got uncomfortably close at the end.

If anyone wants to make a donation please do so to The Laura Lynn Children's Charity.

https://lauralynn.ie/how-to-help/donate/#.W0udwrgnbD4

Here's to Guitar 2022 where I hope to defend my title.

Thank you! Our heartfelt thanks for your kind gift of €50! It is only with support just like yours Dinny that we are able to continue to provide hospice care to some of the most sick and vulnerable children in Ireland. Your donation will be used to support the whole family throughout their journey with their sick child; from diagnosis right through to bereavement. With your help we can be there to help and support them for as long as they need it.

Please accept this acknowledgment as a record of your donation. Should you need a formal receipt or have a question, please feel free to get in touch any time with our Fundraising Team.Thank You for really helping to make a difference.

Warm Regards
Sarah Meagher

#newbridgeornowhere