Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Quote from: mattockranger on March 06, 2010, 09:11:06 PM
where was the game....in Tipp??

plus tipp aren't a bad side....

It was in Newry as far as i know. I thought Down were bankers of the wekend and at 1/7 the bookies agreed. Tipp aren't a bad side but I'd expect them to go straight back down all the same.

orangeman

Down would be a lot better than Tipp.

Munster men ? Ulster men ? Who cares and what does it matter ?

ross4life

Quote from: yellowcard on March 06, 2010, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: ONeill on March 06, 2010, 09:04:01 PM
Down 0-14 Tipp 1-11 full time.

Back to reality for Down.

Tipp & down both played in division 3 last season & from what i saw of them, Tipp impressed me more
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Donnellys Hollow

Didn't Tipp beat them in the Div3 final last year?
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Zulu

Quote from: orangeman on March 06, 2010, 09:17:04 PM

Are you kidding me? Down were useless last year and were hammered by Wexford in CP the year before. They may have improved in the last few months but there is little in the form line of both counties to suggest Down are a lot better than Tipp.

mattockranger

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 06, 2010, 09:18:25 PM
Didn't Tipp beat them in the Div3 final last year?

Yes tipp did....and were full value for it
will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

Louth Exile

We are running a last man standing comp in the club on the national league. There were 159 still standing going into this weekend. Down were a popular choice last week, so a lot couldn't pick themthis week. 82 people did choose them!! Armagh were a popular choice and came close as well to drawing. And the second most popular choice, the Royals (myself included)..... Well I have to admit I cheered when Bray kicked that point  :D  Man that was close, there will be about 40 left when the weekend is out  ;D

You know what Paidi said about the Kerry supporters I seemd to be surrounded by the Meath equivalents this evening.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

orangeman

Quote from: Zulu on March 06, 2010, 09:20:44 PM

Are you kidding me? Down were useless last year and were hammered by Wexford in CP the year before. They may have improved in the last few months but there is little in the form line of both counties to suggest Down are a lot better than Tipp.

Time will tell.  Tipp won't be setting any pulses races apart from hurling.

RedandGreenSniper

Left Down out the betting this week, too small a price. Thankfully Armagh poxed the win in Portlaoise.

Muppet I think you are being very hard on half of Mayo with your Meath comment - we would ALL line up to kick them up the hole.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Zulu

Quote from: orangeman on March 06, 2010, 09:26:39 PM

They won't win anything but neither will Down so I'd say they are in a similar boat there.

orangeman

Quote from: Zulu on March 06, 2010, 09:28:10 PM
Quote from: orangeman on March 06, 2010, 09:26:39 PM

They won't win anything but neither will Down so I'd say they are in a similar boat there.

You could well be right but expectation levels in Down ( whether justified or not ) are raised. Tonight's result should lower these.

Aaron Boone

Two early 1pm throw-ins today:
Wexford v Sligo at Wexford Park
Kilkenny v London at Nowlan Park.

London are 1/14 to win with Paddy Power!

GAA_Punter

Wexford 1-02 0-01 Sligo, Wexford Park, 1.00pm

GAA_Punter

Wexford 1-04 0-06 Sligo, Wexford Park, 1.00pm – 2nd half
London 0-08 0-01 Kilkenny 1pm – 2nd half

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/03/07/weekend-gaa-live-scores-betting-fixtures-5th-6th-7th-march-2010/