Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Thought it was harsh too, though in fairness I thought Rhode looked far superior anyway and it's hard to see Crokes winning it now.

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on December 07, 2008, 02:17:05 PM
Jeez, that was harsh.

Brutal harsh ! Can't see them recovering from this.

antoinse

Was not harsh, it was a striking offence unlike the previous booking of Ross O'Carroll

Our Nail Loney

Club final replay is called off

Sunday's AIB Ulster Club Championship final replay between Ballinderry and Crossmaglen has been postponed because of a frozen pitch at Brewster Park.

The game has been rescheduled for Sunday, 14 December.

In the first match a late revival by Ballinderry saw them come from five points down to leave the sides locked on 1-10 each.

Armagh champions Crossmaglen are attempting to win the provincial crown for the third year running.

Zulu

1-6 to 0-3 in favour of Rhode at HT.

Zulu

Munster final 3 a piece at HT.

antoinse

Are Rhode really as good as they showed in the first half or are ilmacud really that bad?

Zulu

Crokes were absolutely haunted to get out Dublin IMO, Plunketts were much the better team over the two games so I'm not surprised Rhode are dominating. Vaughan, Kavanagh and Griffin have been poor anytime I've see Crokes so when your biggest players aren't doing the business you are always going to struggle.

Carmen Stateside

orangeman

Quote from: antoinse on December 07, 2008, 02:42:35 PM
Are Rhode really as good as they showed in the first half or are ilmacud really that bad?

Kilmacud are potentially very good on their day but this time of year might not just suit their better players.

Rhode are no bad side.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Definitely a square-ball.

Rhode leading 1-6 to 1-5, after 36 minutes.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

antoinse

orangeman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 07, 2008, 02:51:48 PM
Definitely a square-ball.

Rhode leading 1-6 to 1-5, after 36 minutes.

Absolutely no doubt about it. Square ball. Did he even it up allowing the goal ??

The umpires never moved only to signal the goal.

Fear ón Srath Bán

And another square-ball goal for the Crokes I'd say!

All over, Crokes win by 2-7 to 1-7, though Rhode will be justified in being somewhat aggrieved about the square-ball infringements of both of Crokes' goals.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

45GoneShort

definite foul on the gaolie!!