is that cross score full time Drici?

GalwayBayBoy

FT

Corofin 1-14
Castlerea 0-8

Red Hurley

Any word on Eire Og Carlow game?

bigfrank

Any word on the Trillick v Ballybay game in the Ulster Intermediate Championship??? Started at 18.00

Jinxy

Quote from: drici on November 09, 2008, 04:16:45 PM
Navan O'Mahonys 1-17 Castledaly 0-04

I wonder who O'Mahonys play next. That's a serious score to put up on a day like today.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ExiledGael

Kilmacud on Sunday week, could be worth watching.
Vaughan scored 1-8 today for them but apparently they were quite lucky.

Billys Boots

QuoteÉire Óg(Carlow) 2-04 Colmcilles(Longford) 0-10

My club is called Colmcille, not Colmcilles.  Another example, if it were needed, of lazy journalism - they assumed they wouldn't be hearing from us again, so it didn't really matter if they got the name wrong.  Pathetic.  They might get it right for next week now.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Billys Boots

Nothing surprises me about them chumps drici, a decent win on Sunday next will keep me happy.  Apparently, they should have done it today.

thejuice

Good win for O'Mahony's,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

Anyone know where the O'Mahonys v Crokes game will be on? Vincents played Senechalstown in Parnell Park last year so does this mean the game will be in Navan? Dunno how they decide venues in the provincial championship.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on November 09, 2008, 09:10:45 PM
Anyone know where the O'Mahonys v Crokes game will be on? Vincents played Senechalstown in Parnell Park last year so does this mean the game will be in Navan? Dunno how they decide venues in the provincial championship.

It's in Parnell...

O'Mahoneys have to be big favourites after racking up that score..

laoisgaa

My club is called Colmcille, not Colmcilles.  Another example, if it were needed, of lazy journalism - they assumed they wouldn't be hearing from us again, so it didn't really matter if they got the name wrong.  Pathetic.  They might get it right for next week now.

The media aren't totally to blame - fixtures from Leinster Council came out with Colmcilles on them today. I've been using Colmcille all along though!!!!!!

Billys Boots

QuoteI've been using Colmcille all along though!!!!!!

That's because you've been schooled well all these years, Cóilín.   :P

Lecale2

Ulster IHC Final - Gort Na Mona (Antrim) 3-14 0-05 Liatroim (Down) FT

Ulster SFC
St Eunan's (Donegal) 0-06 0-03 Crossmaglen Rangers (Armagh)

Ballinderry (Tyrone) 0-05 0-05 Cavan Gaels

Munster SHC

De La Salle (Warterford) 0-9 0-9 Sarsfields (Cork)

comethekingdom

Kerry County Final

Mid Kerry V Kerins O Rahillys

2-08 v 2-08

Draw !
Darren O Sullivan had a chance to win it with a last minute free kick but put it wide.

Jack O Connor still has another game left as manager of the Narries!