Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owenmoresider

Waterford won 2-18 to 0-18.

Derry beat Down in the Christy Ring QF too,

bloody mary

Down winning 7-0, kildare beating cavan

Owenmoresider

Mayo beat Wicklow in the CR Cup 3-18 to 1-22, they are improving their standing all the time.

Tubberman

Yeah, that's a great result for Mayo hurlers. After extra time in Aughrim - think all pundits had tipped Wicklow.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

D4S

Down winning 3-12 to 0-3 against offaly almost halftime!!!
What a scoreline!!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Owenmoresider

Galway get a penalty having goaled. Donal Óg sent off. My heart bleeds for him.

Minus15

Owenmoresider

Laois 0-5 Longford 0-4
Limerick 2-6 Meath 0-3  :o :o :o

Owenmoresider

Kildare 0-10 Cavan 0-6

D4S

Quote from: Minus15 on July 19, 2008, 07:43:55 PM
any scorers D4S?

Sorry just saw ur message, I only got in from work and heard the last10mins before halftime, I think john clarke had scored 1-3, they didnt say what coulter had scored but were saying he was exellent everything was going through him and he was like a different player.  Commented that instead of down trying to get all their scores from coulter they were using him as the playmaker to set clarke, hughes&co up for scores.  They said he was having a brillinat game!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Carmen Stateside

Meath gone
3-7 0-3 in favour of limerick :o

Minus15

Quote from: D4S on July 19, 2008, 07:50:48 PM
Quote from: Minus15 on July 19, 2008, 07:43:55 PM
any scorers D4S?

Sorry just saw ur message, I only got in from work and heard the last10mins before halftime, I think john clarke had scored 1-3, they didnt say what coulter had scored but were saying he was exellent everything was going through him and he was like a different player.  Commented that instead of down trying to get all their scores from coulter they were using him as the playmaker to set clarke, hughes&co up for scores.  They said he was having a brillinat game!

good to hear

orangeman

D4S

Fair play to limerick! Not a huge shock though limerick should have beaten cork in munster semi-final and now cork are sitting in an allireland quarter final!

time ticking away

Tyrone 1-11 Louth 1-04
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......