Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 19, 2008, 05:18:55 PM
Anyone listening to Mc Hugh :D Giving out about ref!!

Wouldn't listen to that buck if he was sitting beside me. Can't suffer him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

J70

2-1 to 1-2

McHugh is going mad at Bannon (and McIver)!

Donegal need to get the finger out.

Carmen Stateside

He is doing some complaining :D

J70

Yet you Tyrone boys are always accusing him of anti-Tyrone bias! As I've said before, he never holds back on his own county either.

J70

25 minutes

Donegal 2-2 Roscommon 1-3

J70

Red card for Craig. Rossies down to 14.

Tubberman

Willie Hegarty going apeshit on Shannonside. Himself and Donie Shine could swing for Bannon I'd say. They can't see why Cregg was sent off and how he hasn't giving frees to Ros.
Kilbride point. 2-2 to 1-4. Fair play to the Rossies, recovered well from a brutal start.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

J70

Quote from: Tubberman on July 19, 2008, 05:32:35 PM
Willie Hegarty going apeshit on Shannonside. Himself and Donie Shine could swing for Bannon I'd say. They can't see why Cregg was sent off and how he hasn't giving frees to Ros.
Kilbride point. 2-2 to 1-4. Fair play to the Rossies, recovered well from a brutal start.

Both sides are going mad at the ref then so. Martin McHugh is having a fit on Highland, although some of his ire is directed at the appalling Donegal performance.

The Highland commenator says it was a dangerous high tackle on Monaghan by Cregg.

Owenmoresider

Cregg you mean. Donegal seem to be pedestrian and ros too poor to make hay from that.

Never thought I'd say it but thank God for Ocean - the safe middle ground between McHugh's whinging and Hegarty's unintelligble prose.

Owenmoresider

J70

Brutal stuff by the sounds of it, although I suppose the weather hasn't helped.

Donegal better lift it in the second half.

Ref getting abuse from the Roscommon bench. McHugh reckons its got nothing to do with the soft penalty! ;D

Carmen Stateside

Hes giving Donegals system some going over!

J70

Devenney on in place of Bradley (maybe McHugh's giving out made it to the touchline!).

O'Neill on for Ros.

J70

2-4 to 1-5

Roscommon just missed a good goal chance.

Owenmoresider

Dunning and Neil McGee off. What for?